𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴

I'm sorry for this wait even longer than the previous ones, but honestly I have no idea how to continue the book, and the writer's block does not make me think of a decent plot for the story. However, I don't even want to abandon this work, I like the idea, although there are some changes to be made in the chapters now old and different from my present writing. I hope you can enjoy this chapter even if probably empty, but still a small continuation of the story.

in the hustle and bustle of frightened pupils trying to escape from the sudden sound outside the school, the Ninja managed to get out of their classrooms. Or rather they were pushed out, reconciling again in the corridor.

"I didn't think he would really come back after just one day.." Kai said, watching all the kids run away, wondering if they were used to it by now.

"Welcome to our typical days, then!" M!Lloyd pretended "at least once a day he must create problems" and the frustration of being currently his son has returned as usual as always.

"We are in your hands, you will simply have to tell us how it would be best to attack" Lloyd said, waiting for their couples to go into action, but all they saw, was them going to their own lockers, and with a proud smile, the lockers became anything but what they should be, descending from what looked like vertical slides.

"we never have a plan," M!Nya said, only to disappear like the others down their lockers.

"mh.." Cole murmured, doubtful about the whole thing.

"Well, I guess we'd see them on the spot" Kai said, sharing the same general doubt and confusion as Cole.

And so they did, throwing themselves into chaos. As soon as they stood in front of the enemy's various sea-themed mechs, they immediately felt the ground shake beneath their feet. They looked ahead, finding again the mechs of their ownself but of a different dimension.

As soon as they saw that that ninja had given way, using their mechs against the enemy, they showed their weapons, and went into action.

"I would recommend separating into teams" Lloyd said, passing his voice between all the transmitters in their ears.

"uhm, don't you think? We have always worked as a team.." the leader of the other team communicated.

"But in different teams we could be faster"

"Okay then, who with whom?" did they really have to do all the work?

"How about merging the same element?" Cole advised, amazed at how unorganized they were. He recalled the very first days as a ninja when the four were, but he didn't think they had ever been so... like this.

"great idea" M!Lloyd said, not hiding the hesitation in his voice.

and so they did, Lloyd gave the order to follow the masters who had the same element as them, and then they separated. But anyway stayed close just in case.

And truth be told, they were taken aback. They had never really fought alone, even though they weren't, but this time they weren't just one team.

"So you like music?" Cole said casually, as he shot down some of the henchmen who were on the ground like him. He had cringed himself for that way of approaching, but pretended like nothing.

"yeah" M!Cole replied curtly. Well, a very open guy then..

"So that's why you never take off your headphones?"

"yes" he said again, and thinking he would keep saying just 'yeah' Cole let it go. But when the voice returned to his transmitter again, he was amazed.