PART V. Commitment

Content Warning: Explicit sexual scene

ELYON

There is no other music quite as beautiful as an Omega's moans. The sounds of wet skin slapping wet skin, coupled with the whimpers and desperate pleas reverberating throughout the chamber, send shivers down to my very core.

It's a song, wild and raw, and I dance along with it. Dance to the music Irune and I have created. I revel in the sensations: hands roughly gripping my hips, a body pulling desperately against my own, mouths and tongues needing to be claimed.

I am lost, desperate, clambering through tides of lust and need. Irune squirms beneath me, begging for more as his slick, pulsing heat wraps tight around my cock, like a vortex of all-consuming rapture. There is no better feeling in the world than to be desired—to be needed.

With Irune, all my carnal desires are bared. We could fuck with complete abandon. Doing it in the public bath where anyone could see, anyone could hear, is a perfect example of this.

Irune loosens his grip on my hips so he could wrap his arms around my back, burying his face against my neck as he pushes his hips forward, drawing me into him even deeper. I reach between us and take his pretty cock in my hand, stroking it up and down to the rhythm of my thrusts. He fixes his gaze on mine, eyes dark and filled with passion, lips slightly apart as he takes harsh breaths.

I cover his mouth with my hand to stifle his moans. "Hush, darling," I whisper. "Much as I enjoy hearing you love this, I need you to keep it down."

I glance over my shoulder. Within these walls, we are never truly alone. Ylandar, my steward, is probably standing just right outside the baths, waiting, listening, pretending to have something better to do.

Irune tugs my hand away and shoots me an impatient glare. "Let them hear us. Let the whole palace hear for all I care." He slips a hand down my buttocks, pushing me back against him. "I need your knot. Need it inside me," he begs, voice hot and hoarse against my ear. His face contorts in a kind of blissed-out pleasure that looks like pain.

The honeyed scent of his slick overwhelms me. There goes the obedient Omega, lost in his own heat and raw desire. It is so beautiful to have Irune like this, but gods above, he wanted it too.

I ignore his pleas. I always do. Instead, I pull out, grab his wrist and twist him around so he's pressed up against the wall. And then, I enter him again, angling my hips and grinding into him hard, stroking his cock until he cries out, his whole body spasming as ropes of his thick, warm essence coat my hand.

I can't hold out much longer. I struggle to slow my pace to the spasms and quivers of Irune's ass, allowing him to relish in the pleasure as long as I can. I grab onto the golden chain around his waist and proceed to slide in and out of him.

I have to take a breath. The sensations are so high, so good. His tight heat clenches around me like a velvet fist, his Omega fluids trickling down my balls.

As Irune comes out of his haze, I pick up my pace, grinding into him as that sweet tingle starts in the base of my spine. The Omega's heady scent floods my senses and I growl, my cock throbbing inside. The Alpha within me is howling, begging to be freed. The feral impulse to mount, to breed and knot, rages through me. I start to pull back before it takes over, but Irune clamps around me.

"Irune, no," I hiss. "I have to pull out now."

Irune shakes his head in defiance, clamping a hand on my hip to hold me still. "Don't stop. Can't you see? I need it."