What if..?

This is a short oneshot, of 'what if Robin had not interrupted steve and nancy when he told her about his dream in the upside down'

"Remember the dream i told you about? About the Winnebago? About seeing the country.. with my six little nuggets? It's all true.. Every last word. But I left one part out.. You were there... you've always been there." Steve said, looking at Nancy. She didn't know what to think.. Why had she been there? Did he still love her, like she did him?

Yes.. she was still in love with Steve Harrington. She figured that out while they were on the boat and he got dragged down by the vines. She couldn't let him die, she had to save him. No matter what. Those were her thoughts when he was pulled down.

She would love that life with Steve.. I mean maybe not six kids.. But kids, yeah definitely. She had been drifting from Jonathan lately, and she was pretty sure he was hiding things from her. Steve was an ass two years ago, but seeing how he's matured and gotten better.. Makes her love him even more.

He's not the guy who goes around hooking up with everyone anymore.. Not the person who didn't care about anyone. She could see that now.. And she wanted him.. She craved him.. Even if technically she was still with Jonathan..

Their faces were inches away from each other, and Nancy was slightly biting her lip. "Steve.." She breathed. "I... I'm still in love with you.." Nancy added, slightly flustered, from being so close. "I love you too Wheeler" Steve breathed, and she closed the gap between them.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Gu-" Robin started, but Eddie quickly covered her mouth, noticing that Steve and Nancy were having a moment and about to kiss. Eddie slowly uncovered her mouth and Robin said, "What was that for?" He pointed at Nancy and Steve who were now kissing, and at first her eyes widened but her expression quickly changed to a smirk. "Called it" she whispered, making Eddie laugh quietly.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Steves hands found nancy's waist, and hers found his neck, they continued kissing and it was full of love and passion, they both finally found there true love, and forgot about everything and everyone. This moment was strictly two teenagers, young and in love. Forgetting about the difficulty of life.