Dreams come true

Dreams come true
Nancy started her own newspaper a few years after she graduated from College. She also ran into steve after her graduation, he had continued working at Family Video with Robin, who was happily married to Vickie, with two beautiful little girls. Mike and El were married but didn't have any children. Dustin moved to Utah to be with suzie and they had a son who they called Eddie. Suzie loved the name and Dustin wanted some closure on the death of a hero.

Steve on the other hand was also married, and the person he was married to, just happened to be, Nancy Wheeler.

"Kids I'm home!" Nancy yelled, as she walked in the house. Steve didn't know yet, but she had just recently bought a Winebago, She was planning to surprise steve with it. "Mommy!" Elena and Betty came running towards her and hugged Nancy's legs. They were her youngest, twins. Both four years old and adorable.

They had a son too, he was twelve years old, and just as obsessed with his hair as steve, they called him Adam. Another boy came running down the stairs, his name was jake, and he was only five, .

The next person to come running in was Anna, She was nine, and had nancy's hair, and steves eyes. They had one more child, her name was Jessica, Jessi for short. She had long dark hair and was fourteen years old. She kept to herself most of the time, because she was a teenager. "Whos ready to surprise daddy!!" Nancy asked. "Me!!" Everyone shouted, except Jessi who was sitting on the couch with her earbuds in. "Jess!" Nancy said, trying to get her oldest to pay attention.

"Are you excited?" she asked when she finally got it. "Yeah, Sure whatever." Jessica said. "Hey, by the way, where were you last night? You werent in your room when i came to tuck you in... Did you sneak out?" She asked. Jessica hesitated for a second before saying, "I was.. Studying.. Yeah, studying.. For a really important test..." She said.

"Oh right. What was your test on again?? Human Anatomy?" Adam asked, and Jess Kicked him. Nancy just snickered, "I swear, you two remind me more and more of my brother and I, every day." She said. "What does human anatomy mean?" Elena asked. "Nothing sweetie..." Nancy replied and glared at Adam who just gave her a "Who me?" Look. "Both of you get up, were gonna surprise dad, by driving the winnebago over to his work.

All the kids shouted in excitement while adam said he needed to fix his hair and grabbed his hair gel. "Fix it in the car." Nancy replied. "Come on Jessi" She added. Jessica rolled her eyes but got up and walked to the vehicle. Once everyone was set they drove towards Family Video.

Steve walked out of the store, closing up. Robin had to go home early because one of her kids came home from school, feeling sick. When i turned around a saw a large Winnebago parked in the lot. I walked towards it and saw all of my kids in the back with nancy driving, Weird.. "What is this?" I asked, a wide smile blooming on my face.

"Yours" nancy replied, hopping out and handing me the keys. "Really?" I asked, remembering when I told nancy about my dream.. With the six little harringtons hopping in an rv and driving around the world. I guess dreams do come true.

"Of course." Nancy said, And kissed me.