Not an update

So guys i am so sorry for not updating recently I have been really busy with school and other projects and stuff. Also, I need ideas for this book so if any of you come up with some, please let me know bc I am hopelessly trying to find some.

On the other hand I have a new book idea.. sorry it's not Stancy, it has completely made up characters but I think if you gave it a chance it could be great. I don't know when or if it will be published but let me know in the comments if your interested.

It's kind of a murder mystery/ thriller, I'm not sure yet... it's definitely got romance though. And even better!! ENEMIES TO LOVERS! it is one of my favorite tropes and someone inspired me to write more. So here we are.

So far all I have is the main idea, sooo here it is!!

Harley YearWood, a junior in Wailing Cove High, Is often stereotyped as the nerdy goody too shoes girl because of her glasses and plaid skirts. She has learned to just live with it even though outside of school she is sure as hell not what people think. Things change when bad boy, Cody Miller, goody too shoes, Harley YearWood, party girl,  Mika Johnson, and nerdy kid,  William Jones become forced to work together to uncover the secrets of Wailing Cove Washington. Things are changing. Faster then they can account for.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this.

Love ya! 💕

Remember to..

Vote

Comment

Follow

And check out my YouTube at Lore_Editz