✵ FoxLock34

Hello, there!

General Kenobi.

Joking, joking.

I'm FoxLock34, but most people call me Loki. I'm your neighborhood trickster fox. Armed with cookies, mischief, and a smile, I'm here to bring all fun to your door.

And maybe some chickens.

I'm a Mod and Catcher for Dreamland Community. Mod is a new title, still getting used to it, but I've been a Catcher for about a year now. My goal as a Catcher is to bring you into our lovely community to make new friends, meet the chaoticness of our Discord server, and help you with whatever we are able to. I look forward to seeing you there!

When I'm not modding or catching for Dreamland, I've got seven chickens, two cats (Momma Cat and Bilbo), and a dog to take care of at home. They keep me on my toes, that's for sure.

I'm a writer here on Wattpad just like many of you. My current and most prominent work is The Curse of the Red Death, a fantasy romance filled with high stakes and mystery. You'll find a couple other stories on my account, but the one I'm proudest of is Memories of the Hiraeth, a Bucky x OC fanfic that I started when The Falcon and the Winter Soldier came out on Disney+.

Dreamland has a lot to offer writers such as us, it's one of my favorite things about it. From book clubs, writing advice, graphic design, and meeting other talented writers, Dreamland has something for everyone. Join us in all of our chaotic goodness!

- Loki <3