✵ Dreamland Raid

Dreamland Raid

This book club will update every other Sunday around 5 PM EST. You have until Sunday 12 PM EST to finish your assignment. We put you into a pairing every week, and you have to read and comment on one chapter for them.  There is also a BotW you have to read 1 chapter from. Along with this, we will have one Undiscovered Author Book and one New Author Book (or two of one or the other), and you must read and comment on one chapter of their book. Basically, we be helping you find awesome new books to read with this club. You need to leave 5+ inline comments OR a 5+ sentence outline comment on each chapter you read.

Pros: You will get the chance to find new good books to read. You will help boost new and undiscovered authors' confidence and help them get more attention. You will also get a partner every other week to read a chapter of your book and leave comments.

Cons: As this book club is mainly about discovery, you will not be getting a lot of reads from this book club. 2/3 of the people you will need to read for aren't a part of the club so you won't be getting reads back from them.  

Praise

MoniTheTigerEmpress: I remember the days when it wasn't a club and later on become a club of its own. The best thing about Raid is that members can read new and undiscovered books, giving authors who are featured some traction with reads and comments. Another great feature for this club is that you are also paired with someone. If you are looking for a club to find new and undiscovered books, then raid is the one for you.