✧✧✧ Resource Overview

Please keep in mind that each of these resources are on DreamlandCommunity!

✧✧✧Dreamland Reviews: Dreamland's review shop, with multiple reviewers, and always open to new reviewers.

(Praise)

MoniTheTigerEmpress: Dreamland Reviews is a great place to get reviews. The reviewers are all very profession and helpful. Each reviewer is different but each reviewers reviews are very professional.

✧ Han_Banana21: Shoutout to the architects (graphic designers) and analysts (reviewers) with whom I've had amazing experiences, they are all so talented and awesome in every way

✧✧✧Dreamland Graphics: Dreamland's graphic shop, with multiple designers, always open to new designers.

(Praise) 

✧ MoniTheTigerEmpress: Dreamland Graphics are the best place for all your graphic needs. The Architects are all great at making covers/banners/etc and each person are great at turning your ideas into something awesome.

✧ authorsueawad: The DL architects are seriously talented. They work hard, and make sure your cover envisions your story as well as its personality 💜

✧ Han_Banana21: Shoutout to the architects (graphic designers) and analysts (reviewers) with whom I've had amazing experiences, they are all so talented and awesome in every way

✧✧✧Dreamlist Collective: An initiative by us to try to help make the system work for us by having all participating members create reading lists featuring each other. 

✧✧✧Bottled Dreams: An anthology we have, with a current theme of favorite tropes, that will post every few months with new themes! Check out what is already written and join in as a writer if you wish when we're open to applications for each new theme!

✧✧✧Dreamland Library: A place to find new stories to enjoy as well as to share stories that you enjoy. Seriously, check this one out. It needs more love.

✧✧✧Dreamland Help Book: A place to go for guide chapters to things like Wattpad, your book, grammar, etc.

✧✧✧A Land of Tales and Dreams: A compilation of all the crazy stories created by our discord members submitting one sentence a ta time!