◦ ◦ ◦

After school Julia went to Kimberly house.

She lived in a good neighborhood with large houses and a white picket fence. What everyone dreams of.

Julia's father didn't have a lot of money; they lived in a trailer park.

That's why she wanted to do well in school. She wants to get out of the small town of Hawkins and have a better future for herself.

Julia walked up the stairs into Kimberly's room. Her room was twice the size as her own.

Kimberly was inside her walking closet, looking for something that Julia could wear. "Okay, so I'm going to be an angel hence the white dress," Kimberly explained, walking to the bed holding a short red dress.

"I'm guessing I'm the devil." Julia eyed the red dress that was on Kimberly's bed.

"Exactly, now let me look for some heels," she added, walking in her closet again.

The dress was beautiful; she couldn't deny that. "I found these little horns in my closet that little Josh left when I babysitting him," Kimberly said, throwing said horns to the bed. Josh was Kimberly's 6 year old neighbor who had a small crush on Kim.

"You stole or found them," Julia asked, raising an eyebrow. "Next question." Julia shook her head with a smile.

With the dress and accessories in hand Julia walked into the restroom.

Once she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror, and she looked hot.

Julia wasn't new to parties or drinking, but she didn't do it as often as the other teens her age. So dressing up wasn't new but she was still shocked to see how pretty she looked.

She fixed her long brown hair and walked out. Kimberly gasped when she saw her best friend, "Julia, you look hot! Why do I want Billy when I have you right here," she joked around. Julia blushed at her comment. "Shut up, and let's go before I change my mind."

Both girls arrived at Tina's house, and it was already full.

Cars were parked everywhere in the yard. Kimberly scanned the area looking for a certain someone.

Knowing who she was looking for, Julia pointed out where he was "he's over there."

Billy was talking with Tommy and Steve. Kimberly's face lit up, "I see him. Okay, bye, love you. I'll see you around."

And with that, Kimberly left Julia's side. "Be careful, make good choices," she yelled, hoping her friend would hear her.

Alone Julia made her way inside the house.

Looking around, she found the kitchen where empty red cups were scattered everywhere.

Grabbing the empty cups, she threw them to the trash and cleaned a few chips crumbs that were on the kitchen island.

She got a clean red cup and added whatever was in the big bowl. She took a sip enjoying the burning sensation in her throat.

Couples were making out left and right. She rolled her eyes and walked around with the cup in hand.

Relationships were not her thing; it was hard to find someone interesting in high school, the only thing in their mind was sex.

Even though she did too, she wanted more she wanted a connection.

She wanted something special she knew she wouldn't find in Hawkins High School; that's why she was excited for college.

She had a few one night stands to help with the stress from school, but that's all they were.