"I came to talk to you obviously." I say in a duh tone.

"About what?" NLE asks.

"Multiple things. One, I came to apologize. Not for whooping yo ass cause you deserved that and I'll believe that until the day I die. But for going after Vic. You was my boy and that was yo ex girl so I never should've done something like that." I start.

He lets me inside but tells me to keep going. I sit on his couch as he does the same. "I'm not about to sit here and lie like I regret it cause I don't. It may have been wrong but I got a little girl out of that situation. For me to say I regret it would be me saying I regret my child and I don't."

"Also I'm here to make up with you. For Dinah's sake anyway, she's tired of hanging with us separately." I add.

"Nigga you know I was never really mad at you. Truthfully I deserved it. I always thought you hated me after everything happened so I acted cold towards you. Even the diss song, my label told me to do that. I'm surprised you ain't respond to it." He says.

"I thought about it but figured it wouldn't help nothing. I'll be honest with you though. I miss you nigga. You was my brother and a bond like that hurts to fucking lose." I respond.

"I feel you. I told DJ the same shit. But look at us now. We good bruh, right?" Bryson asks.

"Yeah, we good but here's the other thing. I'm tryna get everyone back together like the old days. Ya know Ari and I on tour right now. I already asked DJ and Mani to join like the first time and I'm asking you to." I say.

"Scooter okay with this?" He asks.

Why the fuck does everyone care if Scooter is okay with this? I know how to get him to say yes. Besides, I'm his best client right now. He has no choice.

"Don't worry about that, just say yes nigga." I say.

"Ight, I'll do it." He says.

Everything is about to be how it was five years ago. And I'm actually happy about that idea.

"Aye bro?" Bryson says.

"Yeah." I respond.

"You ever seen or spoke to Tyler?" He asks.

"No and you know why. Fool ratted on us. Why you asking?" I question.

"Cause if you trying to get the OG group back together he is technically apart of it. I say we go talk to him. Have we ever thought about why he snitched? I mean I don't get down like that and I usually fuck people up for doing so but he was our boy." Bryson explains.

"You saying we should go talk to him?" I ask.

"Yeah, I kinda miss him too." He replies.

"Okay fine. Let's do it." I give in.

________________

"Knock on the door fool." I tell Bry.

I'm pretty sure these neighbors thinking we weird ass fuck for just standing here. Either that or they thinking we finna rob this damn house.

When Tyler opens the door I could see the fear in his eyes. "Stop looking like that we not finna jump you. I mean I wanted to beat yo ass, still kinda do but we not here for that."

"Shut the hell up. We wanted to speak with you about what happened all them years ago. We want to know why you ratted on us and DJ." Bryson says.

"I mean you could've kept ya mouth closed considering that they had nothing to go off of. But nah you blabbered everything to that damn detective. Was it cause she was fine? I mean if that's the case I understand cause that Detective Rollins chick was fine as hell-"