Four Years

Four Years Later.

Y/N P.O.V

I pulled into my driveway already seeing my kids happily waiting for me. The smiles on their faces warmed my heart.

"Dada is home." Kason screamed.

That was his first word. I just let him run with it and eventually Eve started calling me that too. I picked the both of them up and greeted them first. They're both four now so they're pretty damn heavy.

"You two have been good for mommy like we promised?" I asked.

They nod their heads excitedly.

"Alright that means you get ice cream." I shout and put them them down.

They run inside the house and I follow them. I take off my jacket and look for my wife. "Kason where's mommy?"

He points to the kitchen and goes back to the tv screen. I walk inside and see my wife cooking. Whatever it was smelled delicious.

"Hey baby." I say wrapping my arms around her.

"You're home a little early. How was the studio?" She asks.

"It was alright. I'll be happier once this whole album process is over." I answer.

"I know baby, you're almost there. Go freshen up so you can come eat dinner." She says.

I give her a kiss on the lips before taking a shower. Once I'm finished I put on some black sweats and a white t-shirt. I go back downstairs and the kids were still watching tv.

"Mommy C says we can't get ice cream until we eat dinner." Eve pouts.

"She's right. So let's go eat and then we can get all the ice cream we want." I respond.

Evelyn calls Camila "Mommy C." I'm not sure when it started but she stuck to it. She goes back and forth between me and Ariana. I'll get her for a full week and then Ari has her and so on and so forth.

Co-parenting with Ariana is much easier this time around than when Eve was born. At the end of the day it comes down to children cause that's what matters.

"Y/N, baby, dinners ready." Camila calls out.

I help settle the kids at the table as Camila puts plates of food in front of each of us. We eat and talk about our day and whatnot. After dinner I put the dishes in the dishwasher. I give the kids ice cream like I promised them.

Once they're done, I help them with taking baths and getting them ready for bed. I make sure to turn on Eve's nightlight or she would have a fit.

I enter my bedroom and Camila was just coming out the shower. I lay down in the bed and she lays on top of me.

"What's your schedule for tomorrow?" She asks.

"Tomorrow is Monday so Eve has to go with Ariana. I have a meeting with Scooter and I have to go see Kehlani. Oh and I promised to hang with Jess for a little while so she can show me her club." I answer.

"So I won't see you until late again?" Mila asks.

"No I'll be home early. It's an off day so I must enjoy it and who better to spend it with than my wife." I say making her smile.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you more. That's why I asked you to marry me two years ago." I reply giving her kiss.

I turn the lamp off and wrap my arms around her. She snuggled into me and shortly after we both fell asleep.

___________________