"Good girl" He cooed, feeling his own peak close.

"Tell me how good this dick got you feelin' " He grunted, leaning up to see her pretty face scrunched up in pleasure. "So good! So fuckin' good!" She moaned, then her eyes fluttered open when she felt him press his sweaty forehead onto her sweaty forehead.

They stared into each other eyes feeling the passion in the room get stronger and thicker. "I love you" She mumbled, clamping down on him extra hard. She watched his eyes slightly roll to the back of his head and he let out a loud moan, only making her closer to her climax but she wanted him to finish first.

"I love you too mama" He mumbled and he could feel her heavy breathing on his face the more he grinded his hips deeper into her.

"You makin' me feel so good baby. Cum wit' me please" She said, not able to hold hers anymore.

His strokes were already getting slower before he pulled out, releasing on her stomach with loud moans and some grunts. He made such to plunge his fingers deep inside of her so she could get her climax as well.

"Oh! F—" She was cut off by him crashing their lips together after he released all his seed on her stomach. She moaned into a kiss while releasing her long waiting climax and her milky cream all over his fingers while he pumped them in and out of her fastly and the noises of her wetness filled the room.

"Shit" She breathed out once he finally pulled away and she finished riding her climax out. She smirked, still breathing heavily once he put his fingers in his mouth to savor her taste. "Good boy," She praised.

He froze a bit, not knowing how much he liked hearing her say that. They made eye contact with his fingers still in his mouth, she wiped the nut off her stomach with her fingers, putting them in her mouth, and moaned at his taste.

His jaw slightly dropped watching her and his penis started to stand to attention "You're a slut" He shook his head, starting to get off the bed while she just giggled.

_________________

Ariyah's Story

Send a message:

Send a message: