You, Him, or He?: Prologue

Being back again on her beloved country makes her heart flutter in happiness. It's been a while when she stayed in London to study first year high school. It's hard to convince her parents to go back in Busan and study there again. But to no avail, she was sent to a model school in Seoul for her second year. She was quite disappointed with it but she accept it since it was inside the country that she have grown to. She thought she could visit Busan whenever she want because Seoul was closer to Busan than London.

"Eomeoni! Thank you for sending me back here!" she said in delight, different mood she had when she's in London. [Eomeoni- Mother]

"I'm happy to see you smile again." Her mom gave her the sweetest smile she has and Ilchul paid it back by hugging her tightly.

Her parents thought being in London could help to get rid of her shyness but it only adds more to it. Exposing her to another world would make her flaw worse, but what can they do? They already invited so many children in their house just to be friends with her yet no one really took so long but only one child. Still, it ended up during their middle school for the reason both of Ilchul's parents don't know. She doesn't want to talk about it so they stop insisting to know. But Jimin is a good boy, he's nice and whenever you say instructions, he would follow it correctly.

"Tomorrow would be your first day of school here. You must go to bed now," her mom said softly when they break the hug.

She nodded, "Good night Eomma." [Eomma- Mom]

"Good night Ilchul."