Chapter four

Neuschwanstein castle

On Sunday at 9:30 exactly, he was at my door.

I opened the door and he took in my blue dress with delicate white flowers print all over. It was open from the back and the short sleeves were royal-like.

His smile was as beautiful as ever that I didn't realise the daisies he brought me. He knew they were my favourites.

I smiled wide as I rushed inside and placed the flowers in the water bottle he gave me that first day we met. He doesn't know that I kept it. I signed thank you, and I knew that he too, smiled because of the memory of our first interaction. I could never get the excitement he felt when I signed that that day.

I closed the door of the room and we walked to the elevator. Inside, we just stared at each other and smiled. He had such beautiful dark hair, wide eyes and long lashes. He was just- beautiful.

As we waited for the light to turn green, he held my hand and crossed the street together. The feeling I had in the bit of my stomach is indescribable, I just loved it; his soft skin against mine.

The smile did not escape my face.
We were in complete silence but,
I loved every second.

We stood in line with some croissant in hand and only then did I notice the camera that's hanging on his neck when he pulled it up and took a photo of me. It was unexpected, it made me feel confident.

He lowered the camera slowly and stared directly at me instead of through it. This is a new look I mentally saved, he looked at me with glow in his eyes, as if he is feeling exactly what I feel towards him.

I don't know where the courage came from, but I leaned in, practically a side hug but without wrapping my arms around him. I just needed to be close to him, I had the urge to be in his embrace. For a second I was afraid that my action bothered him since we are kind of strangers, we only met a week ago. But as I was trying to give him space, he wrapped his arm around me from the side and pulled me closer.

We paid for them and it was 9:40 am already.
We rushed to platform 30 and successfully got inside. But unfortunately there was no seats left.

When the train finally closed its doors and moved, we sat in the floor where the doors are.

We enjoyed our croissants and it was actually not so bad sitting there. Though it was tiring to get up in every stop in case someone wanted to come inside.

I had butterflies throughout the whole ride, he kept playing with my hand softly and I just loved the feeling of his hand. He gave me some of his smiles that I adore and he taught me a bit of sign language.

***

We finally arrived after exactly two hours and I gotta say Füssen is such a fairytale. It's a small town with adorable little shops and pastel coloured buildings. The station itself is so pretty and fairy like.

We decided to walk the streets of Füssen for a bit before getting on the bus to where the castles are because it's still a long time before our tour starts.

For lunch we had pasta, white cream is both of our favourites. After that we got in the buss, the driver was quite rude.

When we got out, I stared up at where the castle was high on the mountain, it looked like a drawing, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so beautiful I felt like crying. A click of the camera pointed on my face stopped me from doing so. I pushed Leon slightly though I did not mind at all.