(Chapter 2) Go Fetch!

Okay, how do you know that? Gregory's mind screeched. This boy had known him for, at the maximum, thirty minutes, and somehow he was at the cusp of guessing the one of, if not the biggest thing he was hiding.

"Hey, you still there?" Oswald waved his free hand in Gregory's face.

Gregory blinked. He'd been zoning out a odd amount, a lot more than usual.

Oswald sighed, "1985 ring a bell?" Gregory nodded and Oswald grimaced.

"Wait, you time traveled too? Are you not here either? Or like now?" Gregory quietly questioned.

Oswald looked confused as he opened his mouth, "I'm from now, are you from 1985?" Gregory shook his head. "Your from this year?" Oswald asked. Gregory didn't know if he wanted to answer that.

Oswald sighed again and continued questioning, "Freddy Fazbear's? Is it empty? Bad animatronic music? Weird yellow bunny thing?"

"Yes, no, not so sure about that, and... yeah." Gregory answered. The way Oswald said 'weird yellow bunny thing' was quieter, almost like he was one of the manga characters uttering the name of the biggest, baddest, mastermind villain.

"You might not want to go back. I mean that rabbit isn't... the sweetest creature..." Oswald asserted while tapping his arm.

But I have to go there to back to go home... probably. Gregory decided not to tell Oswald that.

"You know, I'm not the only one who knows about the pit, and that thing," Oswald stated, "I got some friends who know. It's weird, one of them has a really similar name to you."

"Like what?"

"Greg."

"Just Greg?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe we all can rondeau here, tomorrow," Oswald said.

Gregory thought for a moment, maybe he could find out more about the ball pit from this meeting.

"Sure," Gregory replied.

"Great! You think you can make it around this time what is it?" Oswald pulled out the most primitive phone Gregory had ever seen. He'd seen teens and young adults on their phones plenty, but none of their phones where that old-fashioned. He tried not the show much notice, maybe Oswald's family was broke, unless it he was like him. Homeless and alone.

"3:11," Oswald announced, "Oh, my dad should be coming soon." Well scratch the whole 'maybe he was an orphan too' thing "How about we all be here by 2:45?"

"Sure, I'm free A.M or P.M," Gregory stated, he was pretty much always free.

Oswald gave a clearly forced laugh, "I meant P.M but okay!" He giggled.

...

Soon Oswald left with a balding man with a stubble. Gregory guessed that was his father.

Gregory decided that you could never be too productive (unless he overworked himself though there wasn't much work to do) and decided to look walk towards the neighboring town, which was a long, long walk away. But it was still mid afternoon when he started walking through the nearby woods. He hoped bears were dead already.