17. Yuletide Carols Being Sung By A Choir

Start from the beginning

Spencer's was cute and described their relationship to the point; it was bright green and in big letters said "Tony! I love you more than turtles and pizza!" She drew a cute turtle eating pizza on the side and threw some glitter on it.

Finally getting to mine I thought long and hard about what I wanted it to say then decided to make this funny instead of just cute, not knowing that Alysha had the same idea. My poster was pink and in big black bold letters wrote out, "Jaime, love won't be the only thing I'll be begging for tonight." I drew some hearts and winky faces around it and knew it was perfect.

"Looks like you and Alysha had the same idea in the sexual department." Danielle says through a laugh.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out to see why then saw a text message from Jaime on my notification bar,

Jaime: About to arrive at the Fuentes house, see you when I get home baby.

"Hey guys they're about to get here." I said sending a quick reply to Jaime agreeing and grabbing the poster before running out the door with the girls.

We stood there for a good five minutes before we saw the bus turning onto the street, we began waving the posters around and screaming like crazed fans the closer they got, we saw them open the window and laugh at us while the driver parked the bus.

The door instantly opened and out ran Vic jogging towards Danielle wrapping her in his arms and spinning her around, the guys each filed out and then I saw the spiky haired boy my heart has been missing.

I dropped my poster and ran towards him as he did the same dropping his duffle bag and as soon as I got to him I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as his arms settled under my butt to support me, I flung my arms around his neck and pulled his face to mine crashing our lips together for the first time in a month.

After what felt like forever he set me down on my feet and wrapped his arms around my body pulling me closer into him and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, his breath chilling my skin and his cologne flooding my senses.

"I missed you so fucking much." He said into my skin before placing a delicate kiss on my neck.

I pulled back slightly and smiled at him then kissed the tip of his nose, "I missed you too."

I gave him a quick hug before suggesting going inside with the others, he grabbed his bag off the ground and we walked in the direction of the front door where everyone was walking in greeting Mr. and Mrs. Fuentes.

After a short time sitting and talking about the first leg of their tour we decided to go home and rest, seeing as Jaime was tired and wanting a proper shower. We said our goodbyes and grabbed his suitcases piling them into my trunk and leaving towards our home.

"So glad you're finally home." I say looking at Jaime, who insisted on driving, focused on the road but caught my gaze by the corner of his eye.

"So glad to be home baby, I don't think I could've gone another day without you, I was going crazy as it was."

I giggled and reached my hand over to his cheek brushing it softly with the back of my fingers, he quickly took a hold of my hand and turned slightly to place a kiss on the back of my hand before returning his attention to the road ahead but still holding on to my hand tightly.

When we finally made it home I helped Jaime pull out his suitcases from the trunk and wheel them into the house, knowing that in just a month and a half I'd have to put them back in there and watch him leave again. I quickly shook my head at the negative thoughts and helped Jaime carry the suitcases up the stairs and to the room, throwing them to the side and deciding to do the laundry later.