Notes (1)

Harley Keener, the well known bitchass junior and hot gay heartthrob around the school. A bold one. Dude right away announced his sexuality on the second day of school, with a shit-eating smirk on his face, knowing about his very own fans.

Peter Parker, the Nerdy orphan if you put it in Flash's words. Straight A student. The bisexual mess, not that anyone knows and one of Harley's fan. No special activity in school, but we can't really say the same thing about activities out of school compound.

Peter's schedule contained nothing special, just the regular, go to school, suffer, meet Flash near the main door, suffer, go home or to the tower with Harley in an awkward silence, well you see...

Harley lives with Tony in a shared gaurdian ship, but they never really saw each other at the tower Harley was mostly in his room and Peter had to help out Tony as his personal assistant/intern.

Yeah so today, something was off about Flash.

He seemed more aggressive for some reason. Everyone sensed that and were walking on egg shells around him, even the teachers.

So it was no surprise when Peter's senses went off and not even a second later he was shoved into the lockers.
"what's up Penis Parker. How is your Aunt? Didn't left you yet? Oh well she will just wait."

With a punch right on the face, Flash fortunetly left Peter for the day.

'Not bad' thought Peter before getting out his books, ignoring everyone's stares. It really didn't bothered him much, he was used to it. What really surprised him was the note that fell out from his locker.

Picking up the note with a sigh, Peter wondered what to do with it. If Ned and MJ were here then they would know what to do. But nope Ned was sick and MJ was visiting her grandparents in Mexico.

He put the note in his bag for later deciding to open it when both, Ned and MJ come back.

Her family really surprises him. She was African-American. His grandmother from her Dad's side was in Netherlands, rest of the family in Europe and her grandparents from her Mom's side resided in Mexico.

Getting around with his day in school, Peter finally got out of school. Telling Happy to not to wait for him and to just go with Harley, Peter started walking to the tower, listening to music. He really needed this walk.

{π™α®£^_&] Time skip [&_^£®α™π}

"What's up Mr. Stark." said Peter without looking up and before putting his bag down.

"About that..." a new but familiar voice startled him. Peter's startled eyes met Harley's relaxed ones. "uh...hi? Wh-where is Mr. Stark?" Peter asked awkwardly waving.

"He and the others had to go on a mission on short note. Tony told me to tell you that you need to stay here...
apparently he thinks i need a babysitter. And he already talked to your Aunt... You know you don't have to stay here if you don't want to, i'm all good by myself." Harley rambled on and on, looking anywhere but at Peter.

"No n-no its- its okay besides i don't really have anything to do so maybe we can... watch movies till they return?" Peter asked, unsure how Harley will reply to it. "Yeah. okay. yeah, lets go."

Its not the first time Peter is staying at the tower. He stayed over sometimes on Fridays till sunday evening. Helping Tony and Pepper in their work, or to train with Natasha, Steve and Bucky, or for prank war, or for movie nights. So he had his own room in the tower, right beside Harley's and infront of Tony's room.

They got comfortable on the couch, starting to bing watch Stranger things season 4, referencing memes from time to time.

How much time had passed after that and how close they actually were, no one noticed.

Finally that happened, the filmy, cheesy moment happened.

Peter's head slowly dropped to Harley's shoulder. And Harley subconsciously wrapped his arms around Peter. 
No one took notice of it and that's how the Avengers found them late at night, taking pics for blackmail.

Deadpool broke in breaking the window, but no one heard the glass touch the ground, don't ask how IT'S HIM we are talking about, and screeched happily in a painfully high pitched voice "MY mY PeTeRpArKeR20221712's OtP iS haPpENiNG nOW! JUsT wAIt TiLl I teLL hIM, BOi's GoNNa bLOw uP!"

It's a miracle Peter and Harley didn't wake up from their sleep. Tony magicked out his blasters and dr. Octopus appeared out of thin air and held Deadpool upside down, his butt facing Tony. Tony took the chance and blasted Deadpool to Netherlands.

Let's just say no one knew why New yorks streets echoed with "I AM BAAATMAN" at 3 am.
Tony and Dr. Octopus's tentacles fist-tentacle bumped with a serious look on their faces and both of them said in unison "Do not disturb them."
Even Bucky pissed in his pants a little.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh i lost intrest in writing the last part.
The actual NOTES will start in 2nd part...? Yeah in second part.