Yes i am

Principal Morita was having a great day until a certain billionaire showed up at 8 am.
"Oh Mr. Stark, Good morning. Please take a seat" Principal Morita said while standing up from his seat, and gesturing Tony to sit. Dude not even surprised to see him in his office after God knows how many times this has already happened.

Tony placed his butt on the seat provided with a paparazzi smile.
"So let me take a wild guess, you are Peter's incharge for this week again."
He asked in monotone, working on his computer.

"Yes, i am" Tony replied with a same smile

"And you woke up later than expected. " He said in bored tone.

"Yes, i did" Tony again replied but not before taking his glasses off in the most dramatic way.

"And you want me to excuse Peter from all the early classes he missed." Principal Morita now said facing Tony with a knowing look.

"Yes, i do. Your an absolute idio- genius Mr. Burrito" Tony grinned showing his teeth. Principal Morita sighed and nodded. "Sure, Mr. Stark"

Tony stood up and gave his hand for a quick handshake. Principal Morita also stood up and took it. "Great Mr. Burrito. Thank you so much."

Tony left the office but not before slamming the door.

Morita sighed and messaged his temple. "I don't get paid enough for this shit."