Ongoing

As you walked the halls of your school, you seemed to ignore the old common pieces and touches that added to its basic figure. The lockers, with some decorated with stickers whereas others were scratched on with marker with some messages, with the titling inappropriate for the school's standards. You also saw that kid, with the slightly beefy tone and slicked back dark chocolate hair and blue eyes, that seemed to always hang around with those two other kids; the girl with blonde hair, half of it shaved, and the two piercings under her lip on the left, and with her green eyes, and you noticed eventually she was decorated with tattoos, ranging from spirals to a thickly-lined dragon motif spiralling her left arm to her shoulder; and the slightly skinny football jock, of which whom had missed out on nearly every practise as far as you knew, with his curly red hair and brown eyes, and his slightly longer top front teeth. You always saw the three in the same spot in the hallway, selling drugs or sketching graffiti on lockers, and sometimes even bullying students. But you didn't dare intervene. You had one friend, a tall skinny girl with straightened shoulder-length honey hair and blue eyes. She was the only one you hung out with mostly.

Your friend began to approach you through the hall. "Ah, there you are [y/n]!! I've been looking for you. I got stuck in Math class because of a lecture," she said in her slightly higher sweet voice.

Your eyes brightened at your tall skyscraper of a friend. "Hi, Irene. Yeah, I heard about that. What was it even about?" You quizzed her curiously.

She shrugged. "That doesn't matter.." She seemed to trail off in a hiss. Shaking her head, she smiled a bit. "L-let's get home quickly," she chuckled.