The Lion, the Witch, the Wardrobe and the ZOMBIES?!(1499 Words)

"I am Lawrence reporting live and as you can see that London is being attacked by zombies!! Run away as fast as you AHHHHHH!!!", these were the last words I heard from the television before the reporter was eaten alive by the green-coloured zombie.

I knew it was not safe here anymore. I will have to escape from London but the problem is taking my siblings with me. My parents died while protecting us and I promised my mother that nothing will happen to them but now I am not sure if I can. I was broken out of my train of thoughts when I heard a small whimper saying something along the lines of Peter's help.

I turned my head to see my sister, Susan hugging her legs tightly along her chest and face buried inside them. I was heartbroken by the sight. I knew she was always trying to be strong in front of Edmond and Lucy but when we were alone she would cry her heart out. I went along with our now daily routine and hugged her whispering soothing words in her ear. Finally the sobbing reduced into small whimpers which were closely followed by complete silence. None of us had the power to say anything.

Thankfully to our aid came a train which transported children to the other side. The good thing is that somebody is ready to adopt all of us. I am happy about that. However, I know that the most affected by the deaths of our parents are Edmond(daddy's boy) and Susan(Momma's girl). Lucy was too young to comprehend anything. Our adopter was Professor Digory Kirke. I hope that everything will be fine now and we will be able to live a happy life without any zombies.

2 years later~~~~

"At least catch the ball Lucy if you want to play!!!" exclaimed an agitated Edmond. Both of them now ditching their previous game busy at each other's throats. I sighed for the hundredth time. Susan was gone at her friend's house for a sleepover leaving me all alone with these two brats. Why can't they be quiet? Don't they see I have an exam?

"Hahaha, You should close the books, Peter. It's of no use," said a voice laced with cheerfulness. I turned around to see Professor Digory. You see after we got adopted to the part where zombies didn't attack, we started living with him. At first, he was very strict and wouldn't let us do anything. But as time passed, the ice wall broke and we started living together. It turns out that his wife died when she was young due to illness and his daughter disappeared.

This was also the reason we weren't allowed to go into the above room because it was his daughter's. The weird thing is that sometimes when I pass that room I smell lavender and a hushed wailing sound. Scary I know. Somehow they always remind me of the time during the zombie apocalypse I spent. All of us accepted him except Edmond who still seemed vary of him.

Retiring to my room in a sigh for my failed studies, I went to sleep. The room felt colder than it used to but I just shrugged it out. As soon as I went to bed, I felt a chill down my spine. It was as if somebody threw my body in Alaska. Frightened I opened my eyes to see...SUSAN?!! "What the hell are you doing here?" I spoke unexpectedly high thus alerting my other two siblings. Thankfully prof. didn't wake up. I owe up old age because after what I heard next, I am sure that I broke a few glasses. "They are back." Those three words changed everything. Each one of us knew who they were. I panicked. No this couldn't be happening after finally we moved on. They can't come back. IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!!!

Suddenly it clicked to me. "Wait how do you know Susie. You are mistaken. It was probably something else and you got confused if you are sure then did they come after you? What happened are you okay?" both worry and shock were evident in my voice.