20

Kayla pov

Lowkey this plan is gettimg hard as hell, ion know how they expect me to get riley to this warehouse. Everything goes down tomorrow night. Aalicia finna help me she want her baby i dont i barely want my own. Kendra not even kendric's baby its my cousin casye's. Me and casye was fooling around and we had kendra. Im ready to kill these girls and get what i want.

Marshaye Richards

Everything and everyone starting to get wierd casye keep tryna argue over petty stuff and he stays out late like who does that. Cayse dropped outta school. His hooping career is done for. Im starting to get those wierd text messages again. Ion even feel safe. I hope this aint got nothing to do with this last drop we gotta do. Lord please protect me.

Marckez Richards

I hate to say this but im finna kill Aalicia i know its her threatening my sister and my girlfriend but she talking bout killing my baby. The baby cant protect its self, marshaye and riley can. Now this shit is personal. Im killing anybody in the way. If i findout its anybody fraud behind this its over im killing thats final. If this gets in the way of this big drop tomorrow night, we gotta be in the game longer. If i shall die before i wake. i pray the lord my soul to take.

April 27

Riley Dilenz

Today is my 6th month marking. I was leaving the doctors office when i was grabbed from my car and shoved into a truck, as the driver placed something over my nose they spoke. "He chose you over me. Now yo baby gotta pay."
Sadly i knew this was coming my days are numbered if i end up staying to long. They drove me to a warehouse which i remember from the shootout we had with E, dawg whoever this is thats taking me, is down with E. After they took me from the van i saw my takers faces. Aalicia and Kayla, Fuck!

Marshaye Richards

"Cayse, stop thats not funny put the gun down. You playing to much. " me and cayse were playing around but now he wont quit and im really scared. Kendric pulled up not to long ago and me and him were talking then cayse came. Now he trippin.
"Dawg if you know whats good put the gun down. Kendric spoke
Oh i know whats good im E nigga. Bow! He shot him. He shot kendric.
"Kendric!!! , baby get up. Im sorry, please!" i spoke through my tears. Kendric cant die he gotta live for kendra. Cayse is E. I cant even function. I grabbed my phone and called the police to get kendric an ambulance. Then called marckez to tell him whats word. I ran to my house after the cops came for kendric. My baby is a fighter he goin pull out. I ran into my house and started goin through cayses stuff. I found a burner phone and started going through it. This bitch as nigga been sending me the threats. Plotting on me and texting kayla. Kayla! I read their texts and kendra is cayses baby but kayla and cayse are cousins. Nasty asses. They planning to get riley and then me. They probably got her so im next but i gotta be ready. I gotta get back to cayse play my role and get everything back But stay alive. I ran outside and told kez to meet me at E's warehouse. He said he coming. Walking to my car i saw cayse sitring on the hood. I got into character.
"Baby why did you shoot him?"
"Dont worry." he pulled out the gun again this time i knew game. I frowned as an act "baby why u playin?"
"Bitch, game over get in the car. "
I turned around to see kayla. Damn! They got me. I tried my hardest to put up a fight. I wooped kayla ass but cayse got me at gun point and pushed me to the van. Its over im done. My days are numbered. After they let me out they took me to the same warehouse we had a shootout with E's crew. All this time ive seen his boys but not him. When he going pop up. Walking in i saw riley tied up to a pole. They got my bestfriend already. But they got it coming cus kez on his way.
Guess they forgot, blood thicker than water!

-yallkno_yanna