15.

Marshaye Richards

We've been back in new york for 4 weeks now and Riley is healthy and 1 month and 3 weeks pregnant.  I'm happy for my sissy and kez. Since Riley went to the hospital she has reunited with Rayna and km happy she has found family. All of the drama has died down and so I called a meeting with the gang. Everyone showed up even kendric. Me and kendric are trying to just be corjal for now. But he understands that we will never be anything more. As everybody filled into the meeting room and sat in our seats I began to speak.

"Okay so I've called this meeting because I want to get out of the gang. I'm growing up and graduating in a few months. I'm not going to be around here anymore unless it's necessary. I still demand my respect from all the employees cus I'm still royalty. I just don't want any parts of this. We're all growing up. Yall need to stop living in the fast lane and worry about school. I'm not goin end up like momma or daddy. Questions, comments or concerns?"

Kendric gave no hesitations to speaking his mind. "If you ain't goin be in the gang why you demanding respect. I honestly hope u not leaving all this money for yo boyfriend. "

I laughed at his pettyness. " you funny and that's not even my boyfriend,  I'm leaving all this money because it's getting dangerous. Riley pregnant and everytime kez mess up she pull out her gun and blast off. That's goin stress her out and one day one of them thots goin fire back. And me I'm a queenpin so that's even worse my life is on the line everytime I stepped out of my house. Get yo life togetha bruh cus I'm 2 seconds off you and that's real. Meeting ova'." I picked up my mk purse and walked out the office until my brother and Riley stopped me. "Shaye I'm proud of you, getting out was smart. I just got a few loose ends and I'm giving the gang up as well. " I nodded in aproval at my brother he's growing up. I put my shades on and walked out of the trap house. I had a meeting to get to.

After getting in my car I drove down to hip hop magazine I had a meeting to get o  some contracts for photo shoots.

--

Kendric King

Marshaye starting to pissed me off Now she leaving the gang. She Doin Dumb stuff and its getting In the way of my money.  If she leave kez is most definitely goin shut everything down. I'm not goin have nothing.  They all honor students I'm just a hooper I ain't got nothing without education. Marshaye has been doing a lot for herself. I've seen her in some photo shoots and magazines. She's been in plenty issues of hip hop magazine. I feel so bad for what I did to her but she did me just as bad.

Kayla is pregnant and is due in 3 months. I'm forsure this baby is mine I just don't want shaye to ever find out friends or not.

Marshaye Richards

Today is my photo shoot for Fine A** Girls magazine. Nobody really knows I model so I'm gonna surprise everybody when the magazine drops.

"Okay Marshaye pose with the camera.- That's it "- "use the shirt. " beautiful . Iight that's a wrap. "

I've finished the shoot now I have to wait until it issues and I can show everyone.  I'm Glad I Quit The gang because now I can live my life freely.