10.

Riley

I was finishing up the decorations at the club we rented out for the twins party. It didn't start until 11 pm so I had time to go get dressed.  Even though I'm kinda over what Marckez did I couldn't face him after shooting him. He was fine but candy would be out for a while in a arm sling. Oh well. Today was my bestfriends birthday I had to put my pride aside for her, and our trip to cali was tomorrow morning. I never get a break in  this game.

After finishing at the club I went home to get dressed. After my shower rubbed my body in my love spell lotion and began getting dressed when I got a text from Marckez
Kezz : come outside. I wanna see you.
Me: -_-
I sent him a straight face and walked out side with already dressed because it was almost 10.

When I got in the car I noticed he was already dressed looking really fine in his grey. (Marckez wore the grey and kendric wore the blue)

"What kezz?"

"Look I'm sorry. And I was wrong I need you back. You're my business partner and I got Madd love for you ma." I rolled my eyes.

"If you had love for me you wouldn't have let candy suck you up. I'm done get yo act togethea." He sighed rubbing his hand down his face and licking his lips.

"Iight ma just know ima always want you." He kissed me and I got out the car

"See you later"

I ran back into my room and it was almost time for me to go get Marshaye. I love Marckez but he's just not ready.

Marckez pov

I really do wanna make things work with Riley but she don't trust me anymore I messed up. Just looking at her she looked just like what I wanted. I needa get my act together even though I'm young I know what I want and that's lil mama. I pulled up to kendric house and beeped the horn he came out and I nodded my head in approval me and my dawg was looking crispy.  I was getting some tonight and it better be from riley.

" Wassup fam"

"Nothing, ready to go to cali cus Marshaye been stressing.

"Yeah I know we gotta keep them safe. Lemme call her"

I dialed Marshayes number and after the 3rd ring she answered. 

"Shaye shaye"

"What?"

"Make sure you bring your burner"

"Okay, I will "

After that we said I love you and hung up. We stay strapped round hea'. This is my family since my daddy ain't wanna be a man I will. Tomorrow I'm gonna go see my momma and see how's she been doing hopefully better.

--

Marshaye

At the party it was so hype as drakes " legend was playing. I was so happy knowing that all of this was for me and my brother. I got a warm feeling inside but I know I had to keep my guard up. I saw kendric walk I  and he smiled showing his dimples and came over to give me a kiss. We weren't matching because I wore kd ' s with riley, and the boys wore jordans (Marshaye wore pink and Riley wore the green cocaine jersey) I kissed back and he led me twards the stage. He grabbed the microphone ." I would Like to say happy glow day to my best friend and girlfriend marshaye I love You ma, tbh I bet yall after today she get pregnant" He laughed but I just liked at the crowed and shook my head at him. After that we shared a long pashionate  kiss and everyone cooed over us. I smiled and we went back to our party. I got my lil keeper.

Riley

After many drinks I ended up in Marckez bed and I think we made love. It was the best we ever had (lol in my drake voice.) I don't know what it was but I can't keep myself away from him. Because we weren't together for like 2 months I haven't been taking my birth control pills. I hope we wore a condom. After our little episode we passed out on the bed. The next morning i woke up to him making breakfast. This is the reason I stay. He began to speak. .

"After we eat we need to get dressed and head to the airport. It's time for California".

I wasn't mentally prepared but we had to do this.

---hours later

Riley cont.

We arived in California and it was supper hot! After checking into our hotel rooms the gang decided that we hit up a hookah bar. Thank god cus that's what I needed at this point. We don't officially get down to business tomorrow and I can't really imagine how they're going to react to seeing their dad after all these years. This is gonna be a long trip.

Riley?
Marckez?
Rayeshaun?
This California trip tho!
I will update as soon as I can.