19.

Marshaye Richards

3Months later

The past three months have been hell! This kayla bitch bad her baby. The baby is beautiful , but its kendrics. Bullshit right? Kendric wanted me to be the godmom. I denied im not the real mom so im not goin try. The day she had the baby the doctor asked if she wanted to brestfead or bottle. Her answer : "nahh because aint that like goin mess up my boobs" after that i left how can you be that dumb to say that in public. The way i was raised you keep it cute or on mute. No lie kayla is beautiful. But she has a ugly heart. She got pregnant to hurt me, but she only hurting kendric. I cried when the baby was born. I never thought i would say it but i wish it was me.

Kendric King

A few weeks ago i became a dad. My daughter is beautiful. But her momma is a hoe. My daughter was born Kendra Kenyetta King on March 20th 2015. I love my baby with everything in me my baby was born with a fead full of hair and dimples. I offered marshaye the honor of godmom but she denied. I know shes hurt because. As soon as feeding came around she left the hospital. As soon as kendra was born i told kayla we can.have joint custody but as soon as she mess up i want full. I really wish it was marshaye instead of kayla. Marshyae has became real sucessful and im happy for her. Her and her dude casye finally became official. Im mad it aint me but i cant be because i messed us up. Oh yeah yall i got my grades together and im now maintaining a 2.5gpa. I get to still hoop and graduate with the gang. Speaking of gang we all have one drop left and we can.be done because we got all of pops money back. This drop is so big we even got shaye coming back just to help. We all growing and its because of god.

Riley Dilenz

Im 5 months pregnant now yall, and expecting a little girl. Me and marckez have been good, but im still recieving these threats from someone ive told marckez but all he says is " they aint bout it if they hidin" but he dont get it they wanna kill My baby.

Kayla pov

Ive had my baby so its back to buisness. We gotta get rid of these bougie bitches. All i gotta do is get riley and my cousin E will get marshaye cus thats his new girlfriend. Ion care about feelings i just want whats mine. I just hope i make it out alive we battling tough territory.

-Yallkno_yanna

Hey yall i wanna give a little back ground on the name ive chose for the baby. Kendra is for kendric and kenyetta is from me. My cousin Kenyetta was shot and killed 3 months ago. Kenyettas birthday is march 20th, my baby never saw her 26th birthday. Sad but true there are horrible people in this world. I wanna use kendra as my little piece of kenyetta. So please respect the name and baby and read on. Love yall much!!!

Kenyetta Patrice Harris
March 20th- January 25th 2015
Rest easy Yetta!