Chapter 20

Let's Continue...

Karan went out to attend the call and Monami was there only, laying on bed with closed eyes. And as soon as he completed the call. He decided to go to bring coffee for both of them from there only. So, he went to the cafe.

Karan got little late while coming back because he forgot to ask Monami about what kind of coffee she want. He even called her, but she didn't pick that. So, at last he decided to bring only one and then they'll order from their room only. 

He messaged Monami for the same and as soon as he returned from cafe. He saw Monami with various pillows around her. And wet marks on the pillow and on her face.

He immediately kept coffee on the side table and went near her. He slightly sat near her and caressed her hair. 

He wiped her tears with his hankey and then tapped her cheeks in order to wake her up.

Karan(politely)- Monami.. Monami utho

She slightly opened her eyes and looked at him. She came to her senses and quickly got up and wiped her tears. She stood up and sat near him.

Karan(cupping her face)- Kya baat hai Monami..? Koi problem hai..?

Monami nodded in no.

Karan- Fir ro kyu rhi thi aur ye..

He stopped in between looking at her face which was pale, and it seems like she has no energy.

Karan- Pls bolo.. Mughe pta hai koi baat hai. Tabiyat thik nhi hai.

Monami nodded in yes.

Karan- Kya hua hai..? Fever toh nahi hai

Monami- Stomach pain ho rha hai

Karan- Dawai li..?

Monami nodded in no. Then in yes and at last she looked at Karan who was just looking at her. 

Monami- Nhi leni hai..

Karan- Kyu..?

Monami(irritated)- Pta nahi..

Karan(smiled)- Acha thik hai.. Okay..? Chlo mai coffee leke aya hu tumne flavour hi nhi btaya toh ek hi hai. Dusri hm yhi se order kr lenge.

And saying this he was about to stand from there to bring the coffee but she hold his hand and turned him towards her and hugged him. They both lost her balance and they fell on bed. 

Monami did not break the hug after few seconds and so as Karan. She was feeling the warmth of the hug.

In hug;

Karan- Kya hua hai..?

Monami remained silent for some seconds but then she decided to tell him her problem. She was hesitant to speak but then she finally decided to tell him.

Monami- Wo..

Karan(caressing her hair)- Hn

Monami(slowly)- Periods..

She closed her eyes tightly after telling him.

Karan smiled a little and kissed her hair.❤

Karan- Pehle kyu nhi bola..

Monami was silent. Karan understood her issue and he asked her.

Karan- Pain ho rha hai..?

Monami- Boht zyada 🥺

And saying this, tears started falling from her eyes. She used to have unbearable pain most of the time.

Karan felt her sniffing. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.❤

Karan- Tumne fir coffee ke liye mna kyu nhi kia..? 

Monami- Sorry.. 🥺 (She was on verge of crying)

Karan - Acha acha.. Chup.. Ek min mai abhi ata hu.

Monu- Kha ja rhe ho..?

Karan- Ek min..

Monami- Yhi rho na

Karan gave a small kiss on her cheek and winked at her.

Karan- Just a minute

Monami blushed hard after this she covered her face with the pillow and Karan went from there chucking. 🙈❤

He came after some time. Witha bag in his hand of chocolates, and a healthy drink for her. He handover the bag to her. She smiled widely at him as so as he.

Monu- Thankyou

Karan- I love you..

Monami rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

Monu- I love you so much

Karan- Tumhare liye freshvdrink order ki thi maine. You'll feel good. 

She had that and they enjoyed the time with each other.

In Evening-

Monami- Please..

Karan(resting his head on pillow)- No means no Monami..

Monu(keeping her head on his chest)- Mughe ghoomna hai

Karan- Nhi Monami.. You are not fine. 

Monu- Mai bilkul thik hu

Karan- Dikh rha hai (He said pointing at her. She was almost crying in pain few minutes before. And now she wants to go out.)

Karan- Hm kal chalenge.. Okay

Monami- Nahi

Karan- Ok

Monami- Kya ok..Pr hm kl pkka jayenge.

Karan- Promise

She became too much happy after that. She kissed him in excitement. Karan was shocked at first. Monami too realised this, and she blushed hard. 

She quickly went from there to the balcony. Karan came to his senses and he too blushed.❤

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou...❤

Pls do vote and comment. Hope you guys like it...