Part-15 (Light out 1.2)❤

Let's Continue...

It was almost the evening time. Everyone was sitting on dining table with glass of water in their hands. Karan came from him room. 

Karan- yha kya water party chl rhi hai..?

Chitra- yhi smj lo..  Kuch krein..?

Karan- Kya..

Aryan- Chlo Music sunte hain..

Monami- Lekin sbke phone mei battery low hai na. Fir raat ko light ke lite bhi nhi bachega. Fir khaana kyse bnayen ge..

Karan looked at her with very smart expressions. Monami slightly smiled.

Aryan- Shi kha bhabhi ne fir khaane ko bhi nhi milega

Karan- Chlo kuch hm thoda boht kaam kr lete hain. Wyse bhi ab shaam hone hi wali hai.

Priyal- Haan chalo. Mai bhi khaane ki tayyari krti hu.

And the Aryan and Chitra went out while the Priyal and Shynna went to Kitchen. Monami was watering the plants...

Aryan and Chitra were sitting with their feet in pool while Karan went to Monami.

In Garden..

Monami watering the plants and Karan was standing near her. She was busy in her own work unaware of him. He slowly whispered in her ear.

Karan(slowly)- Monami..

Monami was shocked at first. 

Monu- huh.. Kya tha ye.

Karan- aise kon darta hai..?

Monu- Toh aise kon bulata hai.

Karan- Acha sorry.. 

She continued watering the plants and they started talking. Monami has done watering the plants. The water was actually cold. And she was sitting on grass and playing with water. Karan looked at her and sat near her.

He was almost lost on her. Monami looked at him. She splashed some water on his face and laughed. Karan came to his senses. Monami was about to stand but he hold her hand. And made her sit.❤

Monu- mughe jana hai hto

Karan- Haan to jao

Monami was about to stand but he again hold her hand and pulled her.

Monami- Karan..

Karan- Haan bolo

Monu- mughe jane do

Karan- chlo.

He hold her hand and they went to the pool side and noticed that Aryan and Chitra were not there. 

Monu- Ye dono kha gye..

Karan- pta nhi.. Chlo hm log baithte hain.

Monami nodded and they both sat near the pool keeping their feet inside the water. Monami kept his hand around his arm. Karan looked at her and smiled.

Monami- Thankyou Karan...

Karan- Kis liye

Monu- Mere saath hone ke liye. Maine kabhi nhi socha tha ki shaadi ke pehle mughe itni understanding ho jayegi kisi se. Aur shaadi ye baad itna pya.. ❤

She was about to speak pyaar but said  - care. 

Karan was just listening to her. He understood that she was about to speak love but stopped just beacause maybe he did not like this. Also this came to her mind because she felt that love from his presence and care..

Karan made her look at him and cupped her face. He looked into her eyes.

Karan- I love you Monami...

She looked at him and tears started collecting in her eyes. She hasn't expected that someone will be so clear to her..

Karan hugged her tightly and she too responded. She was very much happy.

Monami- I love you too Karan...

She tightened the hug while Karan was also happy. After sometime, they broke the hug.

Karan looked into her eyes and cupped her face.

Karan(politely)- Monami.. tum ro kyu rhi ho.. 

She nodded in no and Karan wiped her tears.

Monu- Thankyou.. 🥺❤

Karan kissed her forehead and again hugged her.❤

They spent some time together. And now all were inside, having their dinner. And discussing about the light. 

The time passed and it was the night time.. All were inside their rooms. 

It was around 1 am..

Monami and Karan in their room. They were not able to sleep was no fan, no AC was there.

Monami- Karan..

Karan turned towards her.

Karan- Monami.. hn bolo.. tum soi nhi

Monami- Neend nhi aa rhi garmi lg rhi hai or ajeeb sa man ho rha hai garmi ki wja se.

He turned on the light and looked at her. She was laying not able to sleep. Also her wedding bangles and Mangalsutra was also there and she was sweating.

Karan felt bad for her. He wiped her face and gave her some water.❤

Karan- Monami. Tum ye thodi bangles nikal do na. Garmi kam lagegi.

Monami looked at her bangles and waved her bangles and then smiled. Karan chuckled at her antics.❤

Karan- Acha chlo bahr baithte hain. Hava aa rhi hai bahar se.

They both went to the balcony and Karan brought Ice cream for them. They both ate it and had some good time with each other. And did not know when they slept there only...❤✨

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 A small one. Let me know how you like it..❤

Pls do vote and comment. Also please do share your ideas how should I proceed the story .. ❤

Also, I'm busy for few weeks from tomorrow. I'll not be able to update. But I'll try to update if possible. 

Thankyou...