Moran's decision

Let's Continue...

It has been around a month since Monami and Karan's famiy met and so as they. During this time, they all developed a good bonding with each other and so as Karan and Monami.

Both the families were actually satisfied with the alliance and their decisions.

It was Saturday morning,

Everyone was having breakfast in Mahajan house.

Monami's dad was thinking about his last night conversation with Karan's father regarding their engagement and wedding dates. About what actually they can do now.

He decided to ask his family about this.

Monami has left for her office  till then. 

Monami's dad ttold the other family members about this. 
They decided to ask Monami whether she's ready or not. 
And they also told Karan's family to ask him. 

Monami and Karan were at their offices. Juhi and Shynna called Monami and Karan respectively.

Parallel scene

Shynna - Hello, Karan.. Tumse ek baat krni thi tum free ho na. Actually kuch important baat hai.  

Juhi - Beta, wo Hmne Karan ki family se baat ki thi, Engagement and wedding ke bare mein..         

Monu/Karan - Hm

Shynna - To tum ready ho..?

Karan - Mom.. wo.. Monami is ready..?

Juhi - Pta nhi beta.

Karan - Ek baar usse puch lete.. Is she comfortable with it or she still needs some time.

Juhi - Tum ek bar kuch puch lo na. Dono decide krege to acha bhi hoga. Fir tum bta dena..
Also don't fell pressurized beta..

Karan (smiled)- Okay..

Shynna called juhi and told her and she too shared her views about what they said.
They decided to wait for their decision. And they were ready for their answers also.

It was noon. Karan messaged Monami and she knew what it could be. They decided to meet at the park in the evening.

They both were thinking about each other's decision only.

Time passes and it's evening time..

Monami reached there and after some time Karan also came.

They sat down on green grass and were having colddrink Can in their hands.

Monami / Karan- Tum ready ho..?

They both looked at each other and smiled.

Karan - Actually, tumhe koi problem hai to..

Monu - Nhi aisa to kuch nhi hai. I've no issues.
Tumhe..?

Karan nodded in no.

Monami smiled.

Monu / Karan- Toh..?

They both chuckled..