Moran's Wedding

Let's Continue-

It was after 1 day, the wedding planners have arranged an area for the family guests: Koel's family, Harsh's family and some of the friends and relatives. It was the night-time, the Sangeet, Haldi and Mehandi ceremonies were done till then. All were enjoying a lot. Especially Monami, she was very much happy and excited at the same time.

The girls were setting their dresses for tomorrow and the boys were roaming here and there, and the family members were busy with their own work.

They all had their dinner and after some time, the seven went to the resort cafe to be refreshed.

Sid, Prathmesh, Monami reached there first. They ordered coffee for everyone. After giving the order, they went nearby until the coffee is ready.

They were roaming near the hall areas. Sid and Prathmesh were so quiet. 

Monami- Tum dono itne chup kyu ho...? Mai kbse notice kr rhi hu.

They both looked at her and hugged her tightly. ❤

Prathmesh- We'll miss you. 🥺 (Listening this she got tears in her eyes and tightened the hug...❤)

Monu- I'll miss you too..🥺

Sid- yrr kisiki na behan nhi honi chahiye. 🥺

Monami chucked with tears in her eyes and broke the hug and wiped their tears and nodded in no. They again hugged her.❤

They were still there only. Then Koel, Chitra and Aryan came there. They saw them and understood their feelings and they all too joined the hug..

Karan came there and saw them in such position. He smiled and came to them.

Karan- Mere bina group hug.. Very bad. 

Aryan broke the hug and added him too. 

Then, they all went inside the cafe and had their coffee and then went to their rooms.

In Monami's room- 

She was setting her wedding dress for tomorrow.  She quickly kept it and went to her bed and started scrolling on her phone. She saw Aryan's phone status of pictures and various ceremonies. Suddenly got a message from Karan, it was her photo in a beautiful gown she wore on the Engagement Day. She smiled widely seeing that. And she again got the message.

Karan- Pretty..

Monami- Thankyou...

Karan- Soi nhi..?

Monu- bs abhi kaam khatam kia tha.. Dress set kr rhi thi.

Karan- Okk.. Chlo Good Night...

Monami- Good Night... See you tomorrow... (Karan smiled widely reading this and closed his phone and laid on bed)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the wedding day-

Everyone was in the wedding hall except those seven... The boys were with Karan. Chitra and Koel were with Monami.  

In Monami's room-

She was almost ready and was sitting infront of the dressing table and Koel and Chitra were standing at backside of her. 

Chitra/Monami- Open you eyes...!

Monami slowly opened her eyes and looked in the mirror. She just looking so beautiful and gorgeous. She smiled.

Koel- Monu.. boht pyari lg rhi h.