He looks at me while he's modeling?

"Who the hell scheduled your early morning shoot the same day we came back?" I annoyingly ask. "And on a stupid Monday."

He nudges my forearm with his finger, "That would be you, assistant. Actually, it's my actual assistant that sits outside our office, so go complain to Angela."

I forget that Zayn and I still have to play along as their assistants for everyone else. I'm too tired to concentrate on the fact that I need to act like his assistant in public more.

As I close my eyes he takes the paper cup from my grasp. He brings it to his lips and takes a long sip of the now room-temperature drink. My eyes widen and I feel myself truly wake up. I take the cup from him, staring at him in disbelief. "Are you crazy?" I whisper yell at him. I look around to see if anyone caught that, the only person to do so is Zayn. "Do you want everyone in here to suspect us?"

He shrugs, "Technically you said you just wanted out of the cameras. I don't care if these people know about us."

"Well, I do." I say quietly, "I don't want paparazzi trying to track down your mysterious girlfriend."

He laughs, showing off his dimples. "I'm not that interesting, Jane. They only care about one thing. All of these people do. And hey! You called yourself my girlfriend."

I know exactly what he means without him saying it.

"We cannot let it be known that your bodyguard is your partner," I whisper to him. "My agency can report me or even fire me."

He puts his hands in surrender and nods. "No one will know you're my bodyguard. Everyone thinks you and Zayn are Becca and I's assistants. It'll always be seen that way."

I gulp, feeling my eyes get droopy again.

"I'll tell you what- - when we get back to the car I'll make the chauffeur take the long route home so you can get a few extra minutes." He whispers to me.

I nod with a smile. "Sounds lovely."

He pinches my cheek playfully and walks away to his dressing room. With my eyes closed, I still furrow my eyebrows at the movement.

"You two are gross." Zayn huffs. "When did you guys become so - - couple like?"

"It's because we are." I yawn.

"Yes, but you guys don't have to act like it all the time. In front of me. It's like school all over again."

"Boo who," I mumble. "What's the update on you and- - you and- -"

"Isabel?"

"Her!" The lightbulb goes off in my brain.

"I can't go on many dates because Becca is so busy all the time but we have occasional phone calls. Last I've seen of her is when she walked out of my hotel room." He explains quietly. "It would've never worked out. I don't think I could be in a relationship while being a bodyguard. I don't have enough time to go out on a date or enough time to spend with her all the time."

I feel a weird sting in my chest as I look at him. The guilt feeling of dating my client to be exact.

"Forget I said anything." He catches my look. "You and Harry are different from my situation."

I hear the sound of a bell ringing, moving my eyes to the set that has changed a little bit. An interviewer is sitting on the right side and Harry is now sitting on the left wearing a very casual outfit.

The blonde lady is shuffling through paperwork while Harry fumbles with his rings.

She gives a signal to the cameraman and the bell rings again. I switch my sight from looking at the monitor in front of me and looking behind it to where Harry and the interviewer are set up.