Invitation

The sequel is out! It's called "Fixed"!

Picture at the top is of Katrina's dress - just picture the top is black. The original picture couldn't be uploaded to wattpad because it wasn't a jpg. So yeah. Chapter dedicated to goldiesadie. Love you <3

So today I realized something...My brother is a bigger douche than I thought. Brittany and him were "doing the dirty" when I walked in on them. And I was scarred for life. I plopped down on my bed and was half asleep when someone banged the door open.

"What are you doing?" I exclaimed. He looked disheveled, his brown hair all over the place. He definitely looked like he just got out of bed.

"Why'd you walk in? My door was closed and you just barge in like that? What the hell is wrong with you?" Colton yelled and I laughed.

"Get over yourself. I didn't even see anything," I smirked. He just punched the wall and left. I really didn't understand why he was pissed off.

My phone buzzed.

Kale: Hey. We're having a party .

Katrina: Who's we? I was paranoid, thinking that I was going to get jumped or something if I went to his house.

Kale: Oh, it's my friend's. I still didn't trust him.

Katrina: Doesn't answer my question.

Kale: It's Austin's. You don't know him, but I think your bro is coming, so just go with him. I thought about it.

Katrina: I have no way to get there. I can't drive, and neither can Colton.

Kale: Oh, I can get you here.

Katrina: What are you talking about? Kale didn't reply and I was scared. What did he even mean?

There was a loud bang on my window. I just ignored it, thinking it was the wind or something. Then it happened again. I walked to my window and saw Kale. Opening the window, I put my head out. Just then, something hit me in the forehead. Kale had actually thrown a rock at me.

"Man, what the hell?" I yelled at him.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry!" He started climbing the tree next to my window, and I watched him with a crooked eyebrow. He jumped into my room. "Come on, Kat! You have to go to the party!" He begged me. I shook my head and stood my ground.

"No, I can't," I looked at the ground.

"What if I drove you?" He asked, looking at me hopefully. His blue eyes looked deeply into mine. I contemplated his proposition.

"Okay, fine. But I have to change into something else," I said, looking down at my sweatpants and black tank top. He nodded and sat on my bed. I walked to my closet and found some different clothes - a dress with a turquoise skirt and black lace top. It was short - shorter than anything I owned, but it was my favorite dress. I put it on in the bathroom, because Kale was sitting in my room, and I applied makeup. I put on gray eye shadow, and covered my eyes in black eyeliner. I did my mascara and applied lip gloss. I looked great, and felt it too.

When I entered my room, Kale stared at me.

"Wow," he breathed and walked over to me.

"Ha, thanks," I said, kind of awkwardly. By now, he was standing in front of me, his lips close enough for me to kiss. No, what am I saying? What is wrong with me? I thought. I backed up. Kale backed up as well, and we walked down the stairs. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, Kathryn was standing there.

"Where do you think you're going, dressed like that?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Um, Ms. Evans, we're actually going on a date," Kale covered for me. I widened my eyes.

"Oh, well have fun," she looked surprised. Kale and I walked out the door and he led me to his car.

"A date?" I smirked at him. He just nodded and laughed. It was time for our party - no wait, our date.

Another chapter is up! I'm going camping, so I probably won't have wifi to update - that is, unless there is in the campground I'm staying in. So yeah. Life is good. Mmkays, enjoy this chapter, it was kinda rushed, so I'm sorry about that. But yeah. Hope it's good enough. Okay, bye. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN!

-Jessica