6. A Summer Evening

Start from the beginning

Vienna said "Tristan, let me off please. The pie is going to burn..."

Tristan said "The alarm was for the pie... Not for the muffins... Your hand made muffins are what I live for..."

Vienna sighed. This was annoying. "Tristan... I need to take the pie out or it will burn... Its for the kids... If it burns, the kids will have your muffins..."

Tristan said firmly "No they won't..." He leaned close to kiss Vienna. 

Vienna tried to get off the counter but Tristan didn't let her and kissed her instead. Vienna pulled away and  said "Come on Tristan... Please..."

Tristan said "Fine... If it makes you happy..." 

Vienna managed to get off the counter and then walked to the oven. She took the pie out of the oven and placed it on the cooling rack. She then turned off the oven. 

Tristan said "Now that the pie is safe, lets pick up where we left off."

Vienna turned around "No... You should go get changed..."

Tristan said "You are right... I should... So should you... We can go to our bedroom and can both get changed... I can wait for the muffins to get ready."

Vienna rolled her eyes. Her husband just couldn't get enough of her. 

Vienna said "Or you can wait till when we go to bed tonight..."

Tristan said "I can wait... For sure..." He then walked slowly towards her "But then we can finish off here..." 

Vienna said "Tristan... The kids are down the corridor in the games room now..."

Tristan said "They will be absorbed into the game... I gave them one hour to play on the Nintendo." He put his hands on her hips.

Vienna gasped "One hour? That is too long..."

Tristan said "It is long enough for us to go to the bedroom... You are welcome..." He leaned closer "You are so beautiful..." As he leaned closer to kiss Vienna, the alarm clock went off once again.

Vienna said "The muffins are ready..."

Tristan let go and Vienna side stepped him. She removed the muffins and turned off the oven at the other side of the kitchen. 

Tristan walked to the counter looking at the muffins that Vienna had placed on the cooling rack. "They smell great... Great job..."

Vienna said "Thanks..."

Tristan picked Vienna up bridal style "You are coming up with me to the bedroom..." He then carried her away.

Vienna sighed "We only have one hour... The kids will want to have dinner afterwards..."

Tristan said "I can extend the hour if I wish it... My mansion, My kingdom, My orders..."

Vienna said "Of course. You can pick and choose what you allow and disallow... You must enjoy being a king..."

Tristan said "I do as a matter of fact.... I get to have you as my queen...." He then entered the bedroom and closed the door. He placed Vienna on the bed.

Vienna laid down on the bed and looked up at her husband as she took off his coat "Tristan..."

Tristan said "Yes Vienna..."

Vienna said  "We have guests tonight..."

Tristan said "Who is it?"

Vienna said "I asked Tatiana  Rossi and her kids to come over tonight after dinner... She said her husband, Rupert may come too after his business meetings... Is that ok? Our kids keep asking about the Rossi kids... They live nearby and they like playing with them..."