6. A Summer Evening

Mulai dari awal

Nicandro said "Maybe we should ask our dad why he has no empathy..."

Viggo said "No... There is no need to do that... Believe me..."

Nathan said "We should tell him grandma Rosario thinks he has no empathy ...."

Natalia said "Our dad says we can always work hard to get anything in life we put our mind into... And we can succeed..."

Nicandro said "Our dad can get empathy if he wants it... We should tell him... Maybe he can talk to grandma Rosario about it..."

Viggo could see that the situation was getting out of hand and just then Tristan's car pulled into the drive way.

Viggo said quickly "Kids... I think your father has just come from work... Let's not talk about this matter... Your father is too busy... Don't bother him with unimportant things..."

The kids then ran to their father's car to greet him as he got off the car.

Viggo slowly walked down the steps and watched how Tristan warmly greeted his kids. 

As Viggo reached Tristan, he watched as Tristan was carrying Natalia in his arms "Have you been good today?"

Natalia nodded "Yes..."

Tristan asked "How about your brothers? Were they good today?"

Natalia said "Yes..."

Tristan smiled "Great..." He put her down and announced "Then you three kids can go and get the new Nintendo from the trunk of my car... You can get uncle Viggo to help set it up for you and you are allowed to play on it for one hour tonight. No longer..."

The kids got so excited and ran to the car as they shouted thank you.

Viggo said "Hello again Tristan... We meet again for the second time today..."

Tristan walked closer to him "Hello... Mrs Rosario is here? Isn't she? I can see her car..."

Viggo nodded "Yes. She is."

Tristan said "I look forward to meeting her..."

Viggo shook his head and told himself "She doesn't." But he smiled and said to Tristan "I better go help the kids set up the new Nintendo. They seem excited." He then walked past Tristan.

Tristan made his way inside the mansion and as he entered he smelled the muffins from the kitchen. He walked to the kitchen and saw his wife sitting on a stool looking at the oven with muffins inside. 

Tristan walked to her and startled her as he picked her up and sat her on the kitchen counter. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately.

Once Tristan pulled away, Vienna said "Tristan. I have baked you muffins... You must be exhausted from work... You are late today..."

Tristan smiled "You missed me? I can make it upto you right now..." He then leaned closer to kiss her.

Vienna pulled away slightly and said "Wait... My mother is just down the corridor you know... She could walk in any minute... We cant make out in the kitchen..."

Tristan said "Why not? This is our house." He then leaned close and kissed her.

Vienna was about to protest but it was too late. Adele had just walked in.

Adele said quickly "Oh... I think will go check on the kids in the game room..." She then left the kitchen giving the couple privacy. No one wanted to disturb Tristan when he was spending time with Vienna. No one. 

As Vienna and Tristan kissed, suddenly there was a clock alarm that sounded.

Vienna pulled away "That is the alarm for my mother's pie..." She tried to get off the counter but Tristan didn't let her.