Chapter 21

Noelle and Kahono stepped into fighting stances, readying themselves for the attack of the beast.

"I see that you two are next. Try to entertain me at least a little bit." The beast said raising both of his hand up.

Noelle was sweating a little and Kahono looked around, her eyes wide as she saw her brother on the wall and her father on the floor unconscious.

"Kiato, dad." Kahono whispered.

Noelle looked at her teammates.

"Magna......luck.....Asta........Izuku!"Noelle whispered. 'Everyone was defeated so easily....... Just how strong is the guy?!" Noelle thought looking at Izuku really worried about him, then, Noelle reflected as she turned to face the beast.

Noelle eye's widen.

The sight of Izuku getting up and preparing to hit the beast with his left hand while having green lightning coursing through him.

'OFA 55%!' Izuku thought and punched the beast, covering them with a massive shockwave and cloud of smoke.

Izuku's eyes widened as he used 55 percent of his OFA without experiencing any pain or harm to his arm, but he felt something clutching his hand.

Izuku was drawn into the beast, who then punched Izuku in the face with such force that he flew to the wall and left a huge crater.

"Loser can't get lost Huh." The beast said.

"IZUKU! Kahono can you heal everyone with your song recovery magic" Noelle said worried.

"I can, but do you think that guy is going wait for me to finish singing?" Kahono said pointing at the beast.

Kahono looked her brother, she used her magic to amplify her voice to make her voice loud.

Noelle cover her ears.

"HEY! BIG BOTHER WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING? WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR PROMISE TO BECOME AN IDOL AND DANCER, AND THEN BECOME HUGE STARS?! WE WERE GOING TO BECOME SIBLING IDOL WHO COULD SIND AND DANCE!" Kahono yelled making Kiato wake up straight away and stand up.

"That's right!" Kiato yelled.

"Wait you have a big brother?" Noelle asked.

"Yup. That moron over there is my big brother, Kiato."Kahono answering Noelle question.

"Who are you calling a moron?! Ow..."Kiato said holding his head that was in pain. 'If Izuku and Asta hadn't softened the blow of that punch with there swords, that beast would've taken our heads off. That beast is unbelievably strong but ......' Kiaoto thought and glance at the beast.

"The two of us dream of going to the surface!" Kahono yelled.

"That right! If we want to fulfill that dream. We can't just sit around here napping! Let go, KAHONO" Kiato yelled

"YEAH!" Kahono yelled , as she started singing  while lines of bubble was gushing out of her mouth.

Kiato began to dance alongside the bubbles line.

"Her mana's getting stronger? Noelle thought.

Combo Spell: Sea God Slash

Kiato leapt towards the direction of the beast while wearing a blue aura all over his body.

'Sea God Slash is a song and dance combo spell. Dancing to Kahono's song reinforces my dance magic, and unleashes magic slashing attack!' Kiato thought As he swung his blue sword across the air, a blue aura line moved in its direction before being blocked by the beast.