Chapter 3 - Noelle Silva

" This is the dining hall!" Magna said as he showed Izuku and Asta around the Black Bulls base. Right after Izuku and Asta had been brought into the Black Bulls, Magna had wanted to show them around. The building was surprisingly large. The dining hall could fit a large amount of people, the bathroom was comfortably big.... though it wasn't very private. They even had a small dungeon room where Yami kept monsters... which confirmed Izuku's suspicions of fantasy like monsters in this world.

"And then..." Magna suddenly stopped.

Izuku and Asta stopped as well.

Right in front of them was silver-haired girl, she was taller than Asta and about the same height as Izuku.

"So this is where you were." Magna spoke up.
"Hey you two, meet the other new member." Magna said as he pointed at the silver-haired girl.

Izuku took a good look at her. Her silver hair gave Izuku fantasy vibes. She looked to be around 16 years old, around his own age. She stared at Izuku and Asta with her purple eyes. Her expression seemed stoic or even like she was looking down on them.... though that wasn't something Izuku wasn't used to.

However there was something about her that told Izuku that she was good person.

Izuku stepped forward, and took a deep breath. It would be better to be confident in this situation, Izuku stepped towards her.

Hi, my name is Izuku or you can call me Deku. I'm came from Hage village, I look forward to being teammates with you." Izuku said as he stretched his hand towards her. A handshake was common for those who view each other as equals, he didn't want her to think he was looking down on her after all.

She suddenly slapped his hand away.

"Don't address me so casually." She said as she looked down on Izuku. " Little insect with your paltry magic.... I am Noelle Silva, a member of this country's royal family.

Izuku and Asta's jaw dropped to the ground.

Royalty?" They thought in shock.

Asta got out of his shocked state.

"Who's a little insect?" Asta screamed out at Noelle. " Don't make fun of Izuku."

" As knights we are on the same level, royalty has got nothing to do with it!'" Asta yelled out.

Izuku nodded, he agreed with Asta. Everyone here was a knight, royalty had nothing to do with it.

"That's right Asta, you tell her." Izuku and Magna said at the same time.

Noelle scoffed at them.

" It has everything to do with it." Noelle said before sighing. " I see that it will take more than words to make you foolish peasants understand.

A blue aura wrapped itself around Noelle's fingers.

" I'll have to let the differences in our magic powers convince you!" She said as she pointed her magic at Asta...

Only for it to curve and hit Izuku

It drenched him in cold water.

Izuku blinked a couple of times.

" Man, what was that for?" Izuku asked in confusion. He coulda swore she was aiming for Asta,and well not him.

" It's your fault for just standing there, who gave you permission to be there?" She said trying to taunt Izuku.

Izuku let out a small sigh, before activating One For All at 10% throughout his body. He then ran away from them, running down a hallway.

The other three blinked in confusion. They suddenly heard Izuku running back towards them, with his clothes all dry.