Chapter 11 - The One At The Top

" FUEGOLEON!" Leopold screamed out in terror.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His unbeatable brother...... his big brother...

Leopold let out a war cry before running toward Fuegoleon.

Izuku looked at the scene in disbelief.

"He.... was defeated.....? Fuegoleon was incredibly strong and they just..."

Noelle's face paled.

" His arm...!"

Noelle then noticed his Grimoire was still whole.

"If the Grimoire's still whole, then. he' still alive!" Noelle knelled next to Fuegoleon. " We have to stop the bleeding."

" If only Mimosa was here..!" Noelle then noticed the corner of Fuegoleon's Grimoire beginning to disappear.

"...! The Grimoire's starting to disappear! Leopold, help me!" Noelle called out to Leopold, but Leopold made no response.

He only stared at the almost lifeless body of Fuegoleon in disbelief.

Suddenly Rades appeared right in Leopold's face.

" Remember when you mouthed off to me a minute ago!?" Rades then launched Leopold flying into a wall with a magic blast.

"Leopold!" Noelle yelled out in worry.

" You were able to overcome adversity. What you lacked...... was a just heart!"

" A just heart huh!?" Rades said in a mocking tone.

"I always do just what my heart tells me to! Go yap your head off in the afterlife, Fuegoleon Vermillion!"

The spatial magic user raised his hand slightly.

" We've done what we came to do. Let's go, Rades. Before any other magic knights appear."

Izuku staggered.

He slowly began to stand and walk towards Rades.

"Your name was Izuku, right!?"

" Well, l'Il kill you and make you into one of my toys real soon, look forward to it!"

Then Rades felt something off from Izuku. Rades felt sinister mana coming off Izuku slowly.

Izuku then vanish on Rades eyes.

Rade eye's widen.

Black whips surrounded one of Izukus fingers, and Izuku appeared right behind Rades.

"Air Force: Black Shot." Izuku flicked his finger at 20%, the black whip launching from his finger wrapping around Rades's right arm.

Izuku then pulled Rades towards him before delivering an immense punch right to his face and sent him flying to building.

The punch launched Rades back with a satisfying crunch.

Rades sat on the ground questioning what had just happened. He felt something drip down his face.

Blood.