I looked at her in confusion, how the hell do you- Nevermind. "Lets just get to class. See ya" I waved her goodbye before walking straight ahead.

Before i knew it, the halls were cleared out from childrens loud pattering feet and obnoxious noises. It was completely silent and eerie, i didn't know people were that eager to get to second period..

But it seemed strange. As i was heading to class, i kept hearing strange voices from behind me. When i turned my head no one was there, nothing but empty space.It was getting constant..i started to get worried.I didn't hear any teachers teaching or students talking, it was silent.

"Asiah?"

I turned my head to see Robin Standing in the middle of the hall.

When did he get there?

"Oh, H-Hey Robin. What are you doing out here?" I walked up to him Slowly.

"Waiting for you to get Class, i was worried about you." He Pulled me into a hug. He was...worried?

"I-im fine Robin, what makes you think something was wrong?" I slowly wrapped my hands around his waist, while enjoying the warm air that was giving off his body.

"Never mind That.." He Grazed my hair slowly in a circular pattern making me hum in ease

But that made me think of something.. I didn't have 2nd period with robin...Nor would he do something like this...

"Robin..."

"Yes?"

"w-we dont have second period together.."

...

I looked up and saw robins Eyes oozing with blood.. His Nose was dripping blood on my shirt and face. He looked down at me and smiled with sharp teeth sticking out of his mouth.

I screamed and pushed him off of me while backing myself to the floor. My books Scattered everywhere I looked back up and he was gone.. I looked left and right but there was no trace of someone coming and going..

I looked down at my shirt and the blood that was at the collar, was gone.. What the hell just happened..

I picked myself off of the ground grabbing my books and walking the opposite direction. I pushed the doors opened that was keeping me inside and walked out.

»------⋆◦★◦⋆------«

"=⌕ [Now playing...] //﹫

This Love of Mine (Joe Dinunzio)
0:01 ❍───────────── 4:26

⊕ █▆▅▃▂ ⊖
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

I turned into a corner on the side of the bathroom and just sat there. My Head felt like it was about to explode. I was hallucinating, I had to be.. No way that was real, was it?

My vision was starting to get blurry and my head was hurting.My eyes were trickling with tears, as i felt my breathing building up to a fast pace.

"Hey, Assface..You good?" I looked up and saw Vance peeking from the corner of the building. I quickly wiped my Eyes and looked towards him.