Chapter 3: Missing

We go to the central station, only to see... A shadow.
I was like "YO! Maybe CQ was right about tartar being back!"
But I felt like examining the figure. It was rectangular and familiar.
The shape of.... a telephone.
I KNEW IT! THAT MOTHERSPLUTTER WAS  BACK!
THAT GOOD-FOR-NOTHING BOTTOMFEEDER RETURNED.
Right, there are kids reading this.
"Well Well, who do we have here? Agent 1,008. You really thought I was gone?"
"C-Commander Tartar. It's You." Marina said.
I groaned.
"You again? What are you here for now?" Like, Seriously? I thought,
"This has to be a prank."

It wasn't.
" I've realized the true power of that...Pearl.. the inkling. So, I've decided to use her against you! "
I was like "WHAAAT??" There's no way I'll let him do that!
But he was too strong.
Agent 3 was too shocked to speak.
Then, he said something. Slow enough for me to understand, yet too quick for me to do anything. "Meet me at the elevator. It will be the last time you see that inkling. And don't even think about having cold feet." Then, he disappeared! Before I could kick that hunk of metal and give him what he deserved.
Marina looked at all of us and said,
"We're going to the elevator. Right No-"
But then, everything blacked out. It felt so painful in my left eye. I was losing control so quickly. What have I become?

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Sorry for ending on such short notice! Thanks for reading my story out of all the other stories on here.