Chapter 11: THE CALL

Alejandro POV:

2 weeks later:

It's been two whole weeks sense we met the girls things has been going good one of the guys is getting married on Saturday so we're throwing him a bachelor's party tonight and we hired the girls and a couple of their friends to be the dancers again I'm super excited to see Daisy god she's beautiful...There was a knock at the door that interrupted my thoughts...

Come in" I yell through the door... Hey boss so the James hawkins just called he said the shipments with the guys arrived but they're missing a carton they said we have 3 hrs to get it to them" my right hand men told me I looked at him confused we have never had a problem with our runs and missing cartons. " what do you mean missing a carton our guns our are one of the most popular sales and unless we got short or trying to get screwed we haven't been short something is up call wnd them we will look in to it and let them know first thing in the morning" i told Christin he nodded his head and left the room i was finishing up a few orders and contracts.....

around lunch time I went and had some lunch and smoked a joint most of us do meth cocaine weed pills you know to make sure what we sell is legit...James hawkins is one of our top buyers but he seems to try and say he's short on stuff a lot then we find out he calls and tells us he miscounted it's always the same nothing new that's for sure I get up and head out of my office and go wash up for dinner..

Christian's POV:

hey James so we will look in to it and see what's going on not sure why your short on your order but we have people on it right now trying to figure it out... okay talk later James".... As I hung up the phone I walked in to the dinner room to see Alejandro and the other guys their at the table I set by the boss and nods to him* He's taken care of Boss" I say as in served my plate we all start eating and we talk and laugh and give eachother heck my phone vibrates when I look down at it I get a smile on my face to see it's Allie asking if I was excited to see her outfit tonight I couldn't help but smirk real big as all the guys was staring at me I ignored them and text back telling her I'm always excited to see how sexy she was in her outfits to me she's the sexiest woman a live ya her and Daisy are twins but they have their own personality's were Daisy is shy but she will and can be a total bitch when u piss her off and her sweet side is gone quick... Then you have Allie who's always a total snob and a bitch but when she's with me she's the sweetest girl u will ever meet unless someone flirts with me or is totally rude to her Daisy Alejandro and me and our friends... I honestly think I'm falling in love with this girl... I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing to see it's James I answered and it's him telling me they found the guns hmm I knew that was coming but didn't expect it to be that soon I chuckle to my self after telling him bye and hung up... looking over at Alexander I nodded and we both got up and headed our separate ways we both felt like something was off but we just ignored it and went on with our day to get ready for the bachelor party.....

Hey guys what do u think is gonna happen next?? what's gonna happen at the bachelor party?? Tell me ur thoughts on it plz comment like share and vote and follow me I love you all thanks for reading xo