Chapter 6: Allie

ALLIES POV:

I was drunk off my a** when my sister told me we would be staying at Alejandro house I didn't care honestly I just wanted to crash when they stopped me off at my room I went in and took a quick shower and put some Tshirt on and shorts and laid down and passed out. I woke up to pee in the middle of the night well I guess I should say early in the morning and I was thinking about what happen that night. I remember meeting everyone and dancing and I remember Daisy and Alejandro going off to a private room and I was their with the other guys dancing and drinking having a good time but honestly I don't remember where I was who's clothes I was in or room or nothing but I didn't care I just peed and went back to the bed and crashed back out. Later that day I woke up to a knock on the door I could barely get my eyes to open so I just said with them close " who is it I'm sleeping" I head someone laughing on the other side and they hollered back in " just making sure your a live in there it's 8pm at night ". When I heard what time it was I freak the crap out I never expected to sleep all day long and miss work sh*t I thought to my self but then I looked at my phone and realized it was Sunday so the club was closed and went back to sleep.