Character backgrounds

Start from the beginning

[it's not actually them so use your imagination pls😅]

When Jayden turned three in 2021 Aliyah decided to go back into modeling and would often have Jayden in daycare when she had to go to work, and if it was out of state most times Jayden would just say with his grandparents.

But that did not last long since she ended up pregnant again with her second child by José.

Around this time things with her and José have been a tad bit rocky since they barely had time for each other and he was out of the country mostly all the time.

So her telling him that she's pregnant would only create more problems in their relationship.

NOVEMBER 11th
José had finally got back from his business trip and walked into the house around 1am in the morning.

When he had walked in he'd seen Aliyah sitting on the couch in tears with something in her hand.

When Aliyah heard the front door open she looked up and her eyes met with José.
His face softened up when he seen her crying so he walked over to her and sat down next to her and ask her what's wrong.

He looked down at her hand before she could start speaking and realized that what was in her hands was in fact a pregnancy test.

José sat there silently while looking at the test in her hand, his Silentness only made Aliyah more worried on how he felt.

He rubbed his hands over his face and let a deep breath that he was holding in out.

He spoke first and ask her how she felt and Aliyah expressed her feelings about the whole things and then José expressed how he felt.

They both ended up coming up with their own solution and decided that because they barely have even enough time for each other that they should just co-parent until they work on themselves and are mentally ready to be back into a relationship .

Aliyah wasn't too pleased with the idea but she wants what's best for the kids and for herself.

It's obvious that José is more busy with his career and barley has any time on his hand to spend time with his family and it's up to him to fix that so that he can get his little family back.

Aliyah made some rules for José to do for her whole pregnancy.

He needs to make it to at least a few of her appointments for the baby and also that he cannot miss the baby shower or the birth of their child.

No matter how busy he is with his out of the country job.

José agreed to what Aliyah said and says that he is determined to help her out with their children.
________________________________
                Aliyah's 2nd pregnancy journey
                                       - - - - -
Her first appointment-