80. -Art-

-Art-

He gently flutters butterfly kisses all over my cheeks but I don't open my eyes.

After he takes his time kissing every inch of my face and neck I feel his lips against my clavicle.

He keeps kissing slowly moving down my torso and midsection. He sticks his tongue inside my belly button and I take a deep breath trying not to laugh.

He keeps tickling me with this tongue.

"You are being so stubborn. I know you're awake." He says and I can't help but smile.

I crack my left eye to meet his gaze and he smiles sweetly.

"Good morning Fiancé."

I reach down and stroke his cheek. "Good morning cutie husband."

He gives me a shy smile before burying his face in my pelvis against his mark.

"Are you shy?" I ask him.

"Not really. I just never knew how happy it would make me to hear you say that. It's almost unreal."

"I know what you mean." I comb my fingertips through his hair until he lifts his head to look at me.

"Why did you wake me so early?" I ask.

"I got an idea and since it's Friday I thought I would take advantage."

"Tell me."

"I was thinking hard about this media thing. The news will eventually break wouldn't it be prudent if we didn't wait and went to the press our selves?"

I consider this for a moment.
"What like call a press conference?"

"Maybe if that's necessary. But what I was actually thinking is if we chose the most reputable media outlet and offer them an exclusive story."

"Do you think that would work?"

"It's not a perfect plan, some will still talk bad about us. But at least the truth will be out there. Also, the reporters who do slander us will be making me their enemy."

"Sounds like a good plan. When do you want to do this?"

"Today."

I flinch at the statement. I want to float on the cloud of newly engaged. Is that too much to ask?
"Today?!? Really so soon?"

"Yes. The sooner the better. We don't want the news to break on its own."

I take a moment to consider this as dread slowly starts to fill me.

"Baby, don't be worried. Just trust me." Fiat coos as he takes my hand in his.

I stare down at my massive engagement ring as I speak, "I do trust you. I'll do whatever's you think is best."

He smiles at me. "Great. I called a journalist I know. You kind of met her once."

"When?"

"The day you met Mint."

I consider it.
"The lady with the glasses?"

"Yup. I'm surprised you remembered that."

"I'll remember that day for the rest of my life."

His expression looks dejected all of a sudden.