Chapter 7: Two Months Later

{After stopping my soulmate titans from killing each other, and preventing more damage of being done, they sent me a latter with an address I came, and meant them properly in their Human forms, we talked and toured their surprisingly big and modern home, then they offered me, to move in with them and stay, of course I said yes, agreeing now two months later, and everything felt right..}

*Light and some heavy calm snores can be heard, as I felt myself cuddle further into Mothra chest, you see we made a rule system, every two days I switch, who I sleep with, today is Godzilla and Mothra, I pouted as I was gently shaked*

Elena: *Pouts and snuggled into Mothra more* Noooo...let me sleep and snuggle in peace...*I mumbled*

Godzilla: *Chuckles came from Goji, who smiles* But Mate, you need to get up, can't spend the hole day sleeping in..*He scoops me in his arms causing me toe squeal, he laughs*

Mothra: *giggles with a yawn, getting up* You have an incredibly powerful grip, our dear, I couldn't budge out of it...*Kisses my forehead*

Elena: *giggles a tiny bit* What can I say I'm a snuggle bunny, and that's rich coming from you Goji, your study to sleep for awhile..*I gave him a playful glare, fining poking his bear chest*

Godzilla: *Smiles and sighs* Touchè Elle touchè..*As He takes me and we head into the showers, to get cleaned up, for today, he sets me down*

Elena: "You see first two weeks of living here, I got quite used to showering with them, why cause one I can trust them, two I am not easily bothered as some people are, and three surprisingly have a weird kink of showering with my soulmates but a note for another time.." *The shower was turned on, and the nice warm got water, falling onto my skin felt nice, as I began to wash my hair, Mothra soon followed in, as she helped wash my back* No funny business Mr. Gojira..*I said*

Godzilla: *Pouts out and hops in shower with us* Why would you assume I try anything?~ *He whined out, and help washes Mothra*

Mothra: Cause we know you, and sides ever since our Mate came and lived with us, you males having been having sometimes a noticeably hard time, keeping your meat sticks from getting excited..*She said, as I giggled, Goji pouted again*

Godzilla: Okay fine, no funny business....for now..*He chuckles, we laughed*

*We got done showering and dried and stuff, got dressed and headed to the Kitchen, should say Methuselah and Muto are surprisingly great cooks, so is Mothra and Ni, which was a major plus, the smell of breakfast hits my nose, and I almost drooled how good it smelt*

Elena: Good Morning guys...*I said sitting on the living room couch, turning on the TV*

Muto: Moring beloved, breakfast is almost done, so just relax..*Muto said and I nodded, as I turned on Netflix and started up some Green Arrow*

Elena: So, anything you guys gotta do this week..*I asked watching TV*

Itchi: *Comes in with a yawn* Besides checking up on other Titans, and shit, just doing our daily Kings routine..*Itchi said*

Godzilla: Yeah and also checking out Human activities, making sure they ain't doing some tricky or what ever...*He said and sat next to me at the couch*

Elena: *I giggled and leaned my head on his shoulder,* Trust me, who would want to mess with two titan kings, and 5 other strong titans,  you'd be a crazy ass Human, or human organization if they believe they can find a way to over power you guys, you would arrive to put a stop to it..*I reassured them* beside that, your real worry is if a Titan trying to climb up the ranks or disobey you two in any way possible..*I said*