Part 13

Callisto's pov.

Sighing I look over at Luka and Scarlett somehow that got tangled together when we were on the bed together. He's almost asleep while she's fully asleep on his chest with bits of her hair falling in her face. I reached over lightly pulling her hair away from her face. I look over at Vlad " I'm going to o my office have some business to take care of" , I say he nods puffing out smoke staying near the window looking out at the garden.

I get up from the bed and head out the door going down the hallway to my office. Getting closer to my door is slightly open. I tenses knowing I never leave my door open and my men aren't stupid enough to go into my office. I reach into my shoulder holster and get ready. I bust the door open more and aim into the room looking around for an intruder or something deadly that would attack me.

Behind my desk was my sister Annabelle smirking at me drinking scotch. " hello brother" , she says while putting the glass down on the desk. I sigh ' she's going to be the death of me' I say to my inner self. " well guess I was right about you having a death wish, I could've killed you brat" , I grumble while putting my dun back in its holster and walking more into the room slamming the door.

She smiled the put her vape into her mouth sucking some in then blowing it out." I did have that then got some sense knock into me" , she says while getting up coming to me. I sigh hugging her " what's brought you here, you hate this house and this family" , I say in her ear.

She looks up " well since dads looking for Angel thought I could help, plus I wanted to see what movie those kids are going to make" , she says looking at the window behind my desk. I know being here isn't her comfort place like our mother she blames herself for angel's kidnapping.

When Angel our younger sister was taken from us Annabelle took it the worst, maybe more then mother. She spiraled in a world of junkies and hookups. They would end bad and I was the one who cleaned up the mess. When she was 20 she told us that she hated us and she said she was leaving to never look for her.

That was the last time we had heard from her for a while. When I became Don I had people find her and just make sure she was alive and safe. One night she called me saying she wanted to come back, but when I went o get her she was beaten up and asked what happened and she said don't ask and don't tell anyone what she looked like and when we got to my house she went o her room and didn't come out for a month.

When the month ended she came out and look better but was very quiet. She said she wouldn't come to this house unless she really had to. " you don't have to be here when I think we're close I'd call you sis" , I say rubbing her back. She nodded then left the room going somewhere.

I sighed again knowing that I have to deal with more trouble in a bit. Sitting down in my chair I pull out my phone to call Jack who I've been wanting to get rid of since he isn't needed anymore.

___________________________phone call__________________________

Jack: yeah who's this?

Callisto: it's Enzo, Jack let's talk about you time working for me.

Jack: I thought I told you fuck boys that I wanted off he deal and I don't care what you threaten me with!

Callisto: Jack you know once you work for me you follow my rule and you won't get out unless your useless to me or dead.

Jack: well I'll take my chances besides you won't find my ass I always hide and your not like your stupid shit faced father. Bet dear old daddy isn't himself after you brat of a sister was killed.

Callisto: 'chuckles' well now your showing me how useless you are to me. I'm ordering my men to eliminate you and kill your men and family.

Jack: wait I've been useful, don't you dare go near my family!

Callisto: should've thought of that before you tested my patients.

_________________________end of phone call_______________________

———————————————————Scarlett's pov.———————————————————

I'm currently in the bathroom with a red face. I woke up to see I was luka's chest with him fast asleep. I got embarrassed when the memories of last night came up to play. I got up and ran to bathroom and now we are here and I heard that they all woke up and now it's been silent and i don't know what going on.

Taking in a deep breath I got up from the floor I open the door and peak out seeing nothing in the room. I bit my lip opening the door more and walk out still not seeing anything. I sigh happy that their aren't here, I go to my closet and pick an outfit to wear.

 I sigh happy that their aren't here, I go to my closet and pick an outfit to wear

I chose my outfit and do my makeup and grab my phone heading to the door and going to find Maxy

I chose my outfit and do my makeup and grab my phone heading to the door and going to find Maxy. I've looked everywhere he would be the kitchen, his room, the garden, the game room. I groan giving up going to the room all our stuff for recording is to get the lines and scenes to study them and see if there's anyone there.

I get to the door and open it and shut it not looking up. I hear movement I look up to see that Molly and another girl are breathing heavily looking at me. Molly's lips stick is smudge and the girls hair is a bit messy. I smirk " sorry to disturb your time but I need to script" I say while leaning on the door.

Molly smiles " oh yeah it's right here" , she says while reaching beside her to get a binder. The girl looks nervous " could we keep this between us three?" , she asks. I nod " we girls always made the promise to keep spicy time only between me Lilah and Molly" , I say smiling at her. She smiles relaxing a bit.

"I'm Scarlett and you are?" , I ask coming closer sitting in a chair."my name is Annabelle I'm Enzo's sister" , she says sitting down in front of me. I smile " really I didn't know Callisto had another sister?" I say folding my legs in the chair. " yes but I wouldn't blame him for not saying I don't really like being told about" , she says.

"So what happened between you and your four men missy?" , Molly asks while still sitting on the table. I grin " we are official!" , I singalong while opening my arms for her to hug me and she squeals and jumps into my arms almost knocking me out of the chair. Annabelle smiles " so your the girls my father had told me about, you seem like, a good girl. Treat my brother and his partners well" , she nods to me I nod back.

" so is there any stories you could tell us about your brother that she could use on his when he does something wrong?" , Molly asks giggling. " I think there are a few stories I think she could use" , Anna says while laughing.