~ 2 || Another day. ~

It's the next day and you wake up. You turn to grab your phone and look at the clock. Your phone turns on and the times says 9 am. You turn around and you don't see Tong Yao. You turn back around and open your phone to check your notifications and you see a message from your family group chat and a message from Jin Yang. You open Jin Yang's messages first and read:

Person I stan🌸 : Yah you haven't answered me in so long. How was it ?

You : It was surprisingly good. They were all really nice and that game they play looks really interesting but really difficult. It was pretty fun getting to know everyone honestly.

Person I stan 🌸: see I told you you'd be fine. Woah was K nice to you ?

You : well not exactly. He refused to talk to me. He talked to me once and only said a few words then walked away. He's scares me sometimes but he's extremely pretty.

person I stan🌸 : yeah that's how he is, he still doesn't talk to me and it's been a while. But don't worry, have fun with the rest yeah ? I have to go now; Ai Jia won't stop being a big baby. Bye boo ily !

you : yes okay have fun with your boyfriend haha byeee ilyt x

you then check your family group chat, where your mother was asking if you where doing well. You replied and told her you were doing fine and not to worry. She was happy to hear that. You slid out of your dm's with your parents and you then turn your phone off and go downstairs to check what the others are up to.

You're walking down the stairs and see them all playing so you walk to the kitchen and get some water. After getting some water you slowly walk over and see them stop playing so you say good morning out loud.

Everyone says good morning back to you, Cheng nods and K just ignores you. Tong Yao comes over to you and hugs you. You hug her back and she asks :

"Good morning y/n, how did you sleep?"

"Good morning, I slept well. How did you sleep?" you reply.

"I slept well. " She says.

"That's great." You say with a smile.

Lu Yue then stands up from his chair and comes over to you.

"Good morning y/n ! do you want to hang out today? they're gonna be busy practicing today and I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go to the mall or watch a movie ?" He asks.

"morning Lu Yue, yeah sure ! what time?" you reply.

"Maybe you'd want to go get food right now and then we can go to the mall?" he says.

"That's fine. I'll get ready now then" you say and start to walk upstairs.

He smiles, nods, and turns to go sit in his seat.

You get to Tong Yao's room and start looking through your clothes. You decided to wear a plaided black skirt and a cropped black shirt. You also throw a jacket on and you put on some boots and some accessories and walk downstairs.

Lu Yue looks at you and he gets up and walks towards you.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

You nod and then you two walk outside and step in the car. He then drives off and he starts to talk to you.

"So how do you like it here so far?" he asks.

"I like it here, everyone is so nice." You reply.

"I'm glad." He says.

"What would you like to eat by the way?" he asks.

"Hmm, surprise me!" you reply.

"Okay, don't blame me if you don't like it!" he says while laughing.