1-shot: The Past of Y/n

ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵘᵐ ᵗᵉᵉⁿʸ ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᵐʸ ᵈᵉᵃʳ ʸ/ⁿ

1st memory loading...

• -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

3rd

"Wait a minute." Y/n looked around in confusion mixed with realization. The mountain was quiet. Too quiet.

She knows that everybody  do their "works" but she's never been alone like this on the top of the mountain.

She walked a bit and looked at the ground to see some traps venti could have placed in.

All she found was nothing so she started to overthink.

Pure silence wrapped around the place and Y/n started to feel sad. Her eyes started to water as she rubs her eyes trying not to cry in loneliness.

The clouds suddenly covered the mountain in darkness, and rain about to fall but before even the rain hits the ground, she was suddenly hugged by Morax.

The darkness stopped suddenly and so does the rain. Y/n looked confused, she couldn't see who hug her but she had a feeling she knew.

Morax's arm hugged her tightly on her waist as his head rest on her right shoulder. His hands on her back trying to calm her down.

Y/n hugged him back tightly with anger this time. Morax chuckled lightly and kissed her right cheek as he lets go of her smoothly and gently.

"Did something happen, Y/n? Are you alright?" Morax asked and Y/n suddenly punched his stomach which flew him a bit far.

"I-I'm sorry! I was scared!! Y-you guys didn't told me ALL of you were... leaving."

Morax stood up and stretched a bit. "Well... I think we should've left signs then." Morax spread his arms as a sign for a hug from her and she quickly understood.

She ran into him for a hug. She wrapped her arms around his waist. His right arm rest on her shoulders to pull her for a kiss on the forehead and her left arm on her waist.

He gave her a few many forehead kisses.

Morax started to think. If she'd react like this if she's alone, imagine if all of us were gone.

He couldn't. He don't want to. That's the thing that confuses him. Why does he care so much if you're all alone by yourself?

"Since you're here alone, Do you wanna walk around Liyue with me?" Morax asked as she pulled away from his hug.

"I got nothing to do so... yeah!" Y/n said and Morax took Y/n's hand as they walked down to the mountain.

Morax wanting even more memories with her especially now that he feels like something horrible is going to happen to everyone.

The reason why everyone was not in their tiny hangout place was they were training.

Morax was also planning another idea for her if something gruesome instead happens to anyone. Right now, he's just easing her for his plan for her to be protected, if ever the plan is needed.

• -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Morax's

"Hmm... I wonder what she's thinking right now." I said as I took a sip of tea looking around the beautiful scenery with my dear Y/n.

Y/n looks up to the night sky and smiles. I want to be the reason you smile too.

The night seem peaceful as it is especially with Barbatos playing with a lyre.