Wakey wakey.

• -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

• -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Y/n.

The sky. The sky is... purple? Why am i looking at the sky? Am i not supposed to be with Rex Lapis right now? Wasn't he supposed to save me? Where's Barbatos? What-

"You've been staring at the sky too long. What's on your mind?"

A lady with a pink hair entered the room. Wait... I'm in a room?

"Hi."

"Hello."

The human being replied. Wait... HUMAN BEING?!

I quickly sat up and looked around to find my two swords. As I looked around, I seem to be in a luxurious red and black place with a hint of purple. It's familiar yet not.

Where's REX LAPIS? WHERE'S-

"Are you aware of this place?" She asked and smiled at me. She seems amused yet annoyed. I should answer quickly.

"NO. I'm not but why do I feel like I do?"

She walks closer and looked at me in the eyes. It's intimidating.

"Have you forgotten who you are?" She asked. Obviously, no. I lowered my finger and circled around like a dog following their master's order.

I saw a face of me and some offerings. Was I dead?

"Was I in deep slumber?" I asked.

She walks close to me. This time, I saw she has animal ears. I wanna pet them.

She walked passed me and went close to the shrine of me. Chuckling with her fingers on her chin.

"This region is yours, you know? You should try to go outside and touch some grass. It's been years, Y/n. I'm glad you have awakened." The girl I recognized named Yae Miko said and I Immedietly walked away to run outside the place.

My region? (Region name)? Is this it? Have I really awakened? Is Rex Lapis alive?! Is Barbatos ok?! Are the other Archons alive?!

Panic went through to me that I didn't even noticed I bumped into someone on a bridge.

"Oh. Sorry." I looked up to him and noticed... he was taller than me.