Travelling Traveler and Bard.

• -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Y/n

The city of freedom is actually what they called it. I think I called them the wrong name. I'm sorry Barbatos please don't put me in a hurricane.

As I looked around. Everything seems normal but why does everybody looked terrified? Did something happened?

I walked around Mondstadt to see if there were familiar beings I know. Sadly, no. I only saw few birds passing by.

It does seem normal, the people here. Wait... Why is there a floating child?

I walked to them with curiosity and the floating child looks at me. They seem to be with a blond traveller.

I put my fingers on my chin trying to know what or how is the child floating with its winds. Why does she have the stars on her cape?

"Uhm... excuse me? Do you need something?" THE CHILD TALKS!

My eyes widened and stepped back for a bit. "What are you?!"

The blond traveller seems to stoped talking to the person who do comissions and looked at us.

"That's Paimon." The traveller said with a smile. The floating child seemed to be stunned.

"No one has ever paid attention to me before! Hello! What's your name?" The child named Paimon said as she scoots closer to my face. Paid attention? She never had attention before?

"I'm Y/N L/N! of R/n! and I'm here to find my friends... and maybe even find new friends." I said with a sweat on my forehead.

I badly need someone to help me out walking around these places. A Traveller would help!

"I'm Paimon and this is Aether!" She pointed at the Traveller. My oh my, at first glance I didn't even noticed his beauty before and now... wow.

"I-is there anything wrong?" The traveller speaks with a slanted smile.

I looked around and everything... even the winds feel like it has calmed down. What happened?

I fixed my posture and held my head up high. That's what Yae always told me to do because before that she keeps calling me a shrimp.

"I, Y/n L/n, Want to join you with your travels. I also have a question." I stood there. Menacingly. I also look dumb.

"Ask away." Aether said with a smile.

I squinted my eyes. Something is suspicious. I can't quite get a hold with what it is.

"What happened here?"

"Traveller deafeated a dragon!"

What?! He... dragon...

"A dragon huh?... I'm impressed." I'm jealous. Yae told me not to scream so much so now I always scream inside.

If this guy can defeat a dragon... Can he... DEFEAT REX LAPIS?!?! Wait... He never told me who was the dragon he slayed. Is it...?

"WHO WAS THE- Ahem... Who was the dragon you fought, If I may ask?"

"It's Dvalin!! The Tone-Deaf Bard's own pet dragon!"

...

DVALIN?!

IS BARBATOS-?! Oh my Archons.

Keep calm. Keep calm. Keep. Calm.

"What has happened and why? Why Dvalin out of all dragons?" That's what I want to know. I hope you're not a threat, Aether.