Librarian.

• -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Y/N.

"So... It'll take me a while to do so." I poked my own cheek as I wonder what should I do next to walk around the whole Teyvat.

"Mora can be helpful. You can bribe anyone with it, Y/n. Not saying that you should but you should if you need to. Base on your story, exploring around Teyvat to find your friends is goibg to get expensive so here." The Librarian named Lisa gave a pocket of Mora. I stared in shock.

"M-Miss LISA! THIS IS-"

"I got plenty more in my home, cutie. Wanna come home with me for a little while?" she asked.

I looked at thr sky to see if the sun is setting down soon but the sun seems to be so bright still standing. Oh well, its not like I'm in a tight schedule anyway.

"Well... Sure! I got nothing to do much anyways."

She puts my arm to wrap on her left arm. As we walk to her beautiful home, we talked about just basic things in our life. I don't want to mention her that I'm an archon but by how powerful she is... I might just tell her someday! and compete with her!!

• -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

When we arrived at her place she brought me to her room and I just sat in the bed. Now, what am I-...

Wait... Yae told me if someone brought you to their room-

W-WHAT?!?!?!?!

"Now, stay here for a bit ok? I'm going to give you something, cutie. You look like you need it." she says then kissed my cheek.

"Pardon, I can't handle your cuteness! I'll be right back." she walked away from the room and I'm just sitting there with a blushing face.

YAE MIKO?! AM I GOING TO HAVE A CHILD?!

I gulped in nervousness. This can't be happening! I just woke up from my slumber!

I panicked silently. I wouldn't move my body because of shock. I-I don't want children yet! I stare at the floor as my eyes water.

"cutie, her-"

"I'M SORRY MISS LISA BUT I DON'T WANT ANY CHILDREN YET!"

"W-what're you talking about?" she chuckles as she says those words. I looked at her and she was holding a bag of clothing.

"Are those-"

"These are for you, yes." I can tell she's holding her laugh. I look away in embarrassment. But who would bring a random person in their room? RIGHT?!

I sat in silence on the end of the bed. I crossed my arms and shake my head. "I'm sorry, Miss Lisa. I screamed."

She chuckles and walks towards me. She grabs my chin and looked me in the eyes. "It's ok, dear. Now, here." she grabs the bags full of clothing and put it besides me.

She opens the bag and shows me the garments inside of it. "These are some of my garments I don't usually wear now but I hope they fit you though. You can mix and match some of them! Oh, and maybe someday, if you have time, we can go shopping with Jean!" she says with her beautiful smile.