Chapter 6: Christmas Spirits

When Heeseung opened the door, he was surprised to see Yunjin and Jay standing at his doorstep, "Early Christmas!" Yunjin exclaimed as the door opened. The apartment's owner stared confused, "What are you two doing here!?" He asked,

"We're happy to see you too, hyung. Wanna let us in?" Heeseung stepped aside as the two walked in. "Mind explaining?" he asked, closing the door behind him. "You see, little one, I lied and wanted to surprise you and Jay had a change of plans." The younger nodded at her words. "My dad called saying their flight got canceled cause of the storm so they wouldn't be able to make it for Christmas,"

"Oh, that must suck..." Heeseung muttered, following them to his living room, "It is but we'll manage, this isn't the first Christmas I've spent without them." Jay just shrugged. "How about you? You're still home," Yunjin asked.

"My parents are coming over, It's still the 22nd so we still have 3 days until Christmas, meaning they would basically arrive any day they want," Heeseung answered, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a few cups. "Ooh, like a surprise visit except you know it's happening," the male nodded.

"That's nice, there was this one time when I was a kid and my friend visited me during Christmas when I thought she went to visit her family in another state," Yunjin told him. "And what are you making?"

"Hot chocolate, I thought you guys would like it," Yunjin nodded with a smile. "You're so considerate thank you," she then headed to the living room, the sound of her conversation with Jay could be heard faintly as Heeseung made the hot chocolates.

After making the hot chocolates, he carefully carried them to the living room, "Our drama's coming out in like 5 months, right?" Heeseung asked the two visitors. "Mhm, it's finally coming out after almost a year of filming, can you believe that?" Yunjin replied, grabbing a cup.

"Yeah but I also have a question," Jay stated, "Who's singing the ost?" he asked, "I also don't know," Yunjin answered, slightly pouting at the thought. "The director didn't tell us yet?" Heeseung questioned, "I don't think he did?" Yunjin replied again, slightly unsure.

"Maybe they haven't recorded yet, and since the drama isn't even rumored to be out yet, we wouldn't even know who's the singer, nor has there been one that's rumored to be singing an ost," Heeseung shrugged.

"I see..." Yunjin muttered while nodding, "And what do you guys plan to do on Christmas?" Both males shrugged. "Might have a Christmas dinner, it's not really special," Heeseung answered. "I might have a family video call and talk about the year or future goals, that's the most. I'm free if you want us to do anything."

"I actually don't have any idea, maybe we can just be like lazy teenagers for Christmas," Yunjin replied making them laugh. "That seems like a good idea as well." Jay agreed, and before Heeseung could respond, the doorbell was heard.

"Is that your parents?" Yunjin asked, "I don't think so? They told me they just started packing... I doubt that." Heeseung responded and left to open the door,

Ironically to his surprise, he saw his parents when he opened the door. "Heeseung! I'm so glad to see you again," His mother's voice exclaimed as they saw him. "I- I wow? I thought you guys just started packing last night?" He responded. "We lied, we already finished packing the day before yesterday and thought we might come in early for this time to repay the lack of calls we've made." His father answered with a soft smile.

"That's nice... I have some guests over right now though," Heeseung replied, glancing at the living room. "Oh! That's completely fine, this is your apartment, either way, we're both still guests as well." "Yeah... Let me help," Heeseung grabbed their luggage and went in.