Chapter 3: Early mornings

After changing into the high school uniform, Heeseung quickly made his way into the school. It seemed that the weather would be in a rainy mood a lot. It was still a bit early for the morning but nothing less, it was pleasant.

The scenes filming today made him rethink his years back in high school. He wasn't really a class favorite back then but no one provoked him at all, rather they left him alone. 

His only friend back then had quite a different schedule from him so they weren't seen together much in classes. Only a few on Mondays and Thursdays.

High school wasn't really a favorite for him either, he prefers primary. No one knew anything offensive or bad, just focused on learning numbers and other things. Getting 100 in exams and getting snacks as a prize from the teacher were the best memories.

While thinking of primary school, a memory of a 6-year-old Heeseung talking to his family during a summer came to mind.

He remembered having a conversation with his family back then when they explained that movies were not real. He remembered after a couple of months after the conversation, he saw an action movie that he really adored. 

He said the words, "I'm going to become an actor and be successful and film movies like that!"

He chuckled to himself, Oh how his younger self would not be amused to see that his future self grew up to be the actor he wanted to be but is now acting in romance dramas,

He smiled and bowed at the staff as they passed by him, he then arrived at the classroom, cameras set, and the director talking to the cameraman. The director takes notice of him and gestures at him to come over.

"Good morning Heeseung, did you sleep well last night?" The Director asked, giving him a warm smile. "I guess you can say that. I almost slept past my alarm this morning. I kind of forgot I had a career." The director laughed at the joke.

"I'll tell one of our staff to get some coffee if you'd like?" he asked, Heeseung nodded. "Yes, a latte would work." The director smiled. "Alright then,"

Heeseung returned the smile and went inside the classroom and sat in his seat. A few seats away from him, Jay was reading a book with his headphones in.

 Since Heeseung came in the back door, he supposed that Jay didn't really pay attention to the back.

Putting down his bag on the desk, on the needed items for the set, he crept to Jay's seat. He peeked over to see what the younger was reading, By all odds, the book was not in the language Heeseung expected.

Instead, the book was written in Japanese, and He had never learned the said language before. He gently tapped on the younger's shoulder, making him jolt a bit and turn towards him.

"Hi," He says with a smile. "Ah hyung, when'd you get here?" Jay asked while taking off his headphones. "Just a few seconds ago, what are you reading?" Heeseung asked, sitting at the table in front of Jay.

The latter goes quiet for a second as he glanced at the book. "A book..?" he answered, making Heeseung laugh. "Very funny."

"It's about a couple who are soulmates during our time, but the main character has dreams of being a prince in his dream, like every dream he has is about that Prince's life. Then he figures out that the prince is him. and while he's in love with his best friend in the real world, the prince..." Jay took a pause, slightly licking his lips.

"Is in love with his servant. I guess you could say that his type of love wasn't really accepted back then. I don't know the rest though, I'm still reading." he continued. "Ohh that's nice, I didn't know you spoke Japanese," Heeseung commented.